• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I really struggle to see how scum can pull off a cop claim.
Yeah that's too risky

For scum, the results would wind up pinging people in the future because they feel it's TMI or the results wind up clearing scumreads

The former is a gamble

And the probability that Mafia wound up hitting the cop and janitoring the role would be insane luck - it does happen, but cop isn't an easy claim to make for scum, there's too many holes that people can pick apart unless scum is really bold and confident the results would be trusted

I don't see Ultra making this move as scum, especially if he survives during night (as Town, cop could be used as a frame job to dangle the wagon)

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Lethal
Alco
Flower

Thoughts on these players from everyone
Totally forgot Alco was in this game but iirc he has kiddos and a family so Mafia wouldn't be the first thing on his mind, but I would like more contributions

Lethal is very focused on RDK, I'm not sure why he's drawing all his suspicion toward one specific slot

Flower is just chilling, she took a backseat - not out of her town range

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
Totally forgot Alco was in this game but iirc he has kiddos and a family so Mafia wouldn't be the first thing on his mind, but I would like more contributions

Lethal is very focused on RDK, I'm not sure why he's drawing all his suspicion toward one specific slot

Flower is just chilling, she took a backseat - not out of her town range

Ok so just to be sure you have town reads on these ppl? Doesn’t sound like you’re suspicious of any of them

Ultra

THE BEAR
Because surely if I'm wrong that's a fairly easy opening on a player who previously was not easy to push. Guess all 5 mafia are just collectively deciding to give him a break

RDK

Marvelous
Because surely if I'm wrong that's a fairly easy opening on a player who previously was not easy to push. Guess all 5 mafia are just collectively deciding to give him a break
One of your main scum reads is voting for me dipshit

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Yeah your whole thing with Orca lines up imo

Sadly, you have an infinitesimal chance of being able to share your results, which is why this is irritating especially if it's just 2 shots and not a bluff

You are now definitely a threat to scum, the only time it hides you and town is not wasting a lynch on you
That's it
That gives zero info aside from having us look back to see agenda pressing
If you withheld your role, you also would've had a chance to invest Hime
:why

I understand wanting to preserve and counter a wagon, it's just we now have probably lost the chance of getting one more result in your scum pile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back