• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Appreciate it. I looked back at some of those quotes to read the conversation and... I kinda get the Ultra angle. Like, his posts make sense. RDK is very hard for me to read however so I tend to fall back on others' reads of him so maybe I'm just adopting Ultra's views here
Hi hi

So I've given the game a brief skim, tried to follow along where I could. I currently have Fang, Hime, Flower, Watson as strong town.

Ultra I actually had as scum with RDK from Day 1, but the Cop claim shores up the main reservations I had about him and when I gave it more thought today I felt like I couldn't really fit Ultra as scum beyond people he would obviously be aligned to.

I'm not sure where that leaves RDK. I don't feel like he kills Magic/CP night 1 as scum, and from what I could tell he was otherwise in a decent position thread wise. I suppose town, but I haven't really had a chance to parse his latest push on Ultra. I'll go town for now but do not take this as a vouch please.

I think there is a good chance Nibel is scum. His positions seem to match the thread temperature today, from the cc it looks like he might have 2 votes but I don't think that's clearing.

I have Polar as slight scum. His push of Fang strikes me as very obtuse - he is not ignorant of Fang, and frankly making Fang look scummy is a layup, and it looks to me like he's manufacturing his read there around what he can argue rather than actually solving it.

I feel like this might be useful too, but Xadlin did not kill Magic. That action did not come from this slot.

@Ultra I don't really expect you to agree with me on Hime, but I'd like you to recontexualise your Polar read - what makes him town here for you? I'm seeing a lot of the same phoned in baloney from his recent scum games
RATCHET!!! WE PLAY TOGETHER AGAIN OLD BUDDY!!!

Who you replacing?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Was just clarifying for a Retro.

@Flower and anyone else who cares, the feedback was:
"You were visited by somebody last night they told you they used to be a piece of shit but now they're not. you believe em because people can change"
Thank you.

Frinckles

Paramount
yeah I understand the claim after accepting death, it's sensible

but if you *weren't* going to die it'd put a wrench in things and put town and scum in a unique position, so nvm
Glad you didn't do the latter
I agree, probably better that I'm dead here. day phase 2 short 4 me.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Welp, it could still be me. Just remember Magic wasn't bus driven in that case. The only info I have -_-...

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
I want you to answer my question from earlier - why did you vote Xad earlier over frinckles
You asked me this earlier?

His poor activity, he also looks like he can't take a decision and already saying excusing to Magic before voting him like he knew Magic was town and decided to vote him anyway.

allå allå? emliga armen?
no im never good at reading anyone at day 1.

tbh i would jump on the magic train, since i dont know much of the polar bear.

probably not. i cant even remeber which game it was. couldnt have been the bleach game?
or did he turn out to be town?
anyway, what i remnember was how much engaged magic was adn then either flower or magic turned out to be scum or something.

hmmm
well i hate day 1 lynches so ill go on my gut feeling

sorry magic, nothing personal

[vote lynch magic]

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Didn't realize we could hammer a duel lmfao. Frinkles had an easy out but refused to answer questions. He just incriminated himself tirelessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back