• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
And before it's brought up, I wanted Juice to track me because I didn't want her outing any actual roles lmao

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Sure

How come you didn't give a read on Frinckles
He's talking too much, it's easier to make a read of Xadlin than Freackles. I had him as null honestly, was not convincing but it's less clear than Xadlin dropping his vote on Magic with his excuse for mislynch already prepared. I decided to support Orca because he's in my town reads. To finish the things about Frinckles, I don't like when people are saying things like "It's the end, I'm already done". It reminds how Midnight is playing. Now I'm just waiting for his flip to take more conclusions about the game. There will always be someone who will betray himself.

Ratchet

So ultra is hard town imo.

I refuse to believe he is scum with Orca, janitored the cop and faked results on Orca to clear them both. Now if he red lettered Orca, that's a different story
Why does he have to be scum with orca in your point of view, to be scum? To rephrase, why can't he just be scum clearing town Orca?

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
See it's posts like this that make me think you're scum - instead of directing attention towards the two because he feels like it needs to be settled, Nibel stays away from it and mealy mouths about it being a debate that could be finished. He seems to be very cautious and self-aware as to what his positions lend themselves to.
It's just that we might take conclusions of the main clashes

Chuck

Paramount
What's your current scum reads?

Town

Ultra
Flower
Gad
Aurelian

Orca
Watson

Town lite

Polar
Nibel
Chuck

Null

Tweet
Alco

Scum-lite/PoE fodder

Xadlin
Cubey

Lethal

Scum

RDK
Hime
Frinckles

-

Alright so here's the deal folks, especially for those of you throwing the whole "muh omgus" thing at me in regards to RDK

Even if you assume all PoE fodder are scum, you still need to produce 2 names. That's a generous assumption so 2 other scum outside of them seems about right

I am struggling to decisively come up with those names, and the other candidates are also players who have been lurking in the background for the most part

QED show me candidates for scum that aren't completely sandbagging and I will reconsider it

Chuck

Paramount
@Chuck I'm not vengeful or whatever that's called, just night bomb. I wouldn't use vengeful on Flower anyway.

I mean, can you ask Sky to make sure? Unless you are sure. For me bomb is just role who kills whoever kills you, one way or another. Not sure how does it work with duel.

Frinckles

Paramount
He's talking too much, it's easier to make a read of Xadlin than Freackles. I had him as null honestly, was not convincing but it's less clear than Xadlin dropping his vote on Magic with his excuse for mislynch already prepared. I decided to support Orca because he's in my town reads. To finish the things about Frinckles, I don't like when people are saying things like "It's the end, I'm already done". It reminds how Midnight is playing. Now I'm just waiting for his flip to take more conclusions about the game. There will always be someone who will betray himself.
I'm literally waiting for a wagon here. I'm not "woe is me" out of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back