• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Paramount
Fair.

Just gonna put them on ignore and get on with it.

I'm happy to get a claim from Hime, evaluate and then move on to Chuck. I'll let you lot deal with Juice when needed

i mean, if we're just going to force people to claim, i can just claim right away

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Never stop talking, always move forward.

I think we should all make a list of people we don‘t want lynched today btw.

Mine is Gad, Fang, Watson.
I agree but... would feel better if anyone at least pretended to acknowledge it lol. Or at least bounce some ideas or disagreements back at me.

Maybe I'm too tired rn. Uni work killing me, I need a beer.

Frinckles

Paramount
Flower, Ultra, Gad, Retro never go over today. Probably not Craig either. I think Craig just has a shitty time reading me like last game.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Which means for me day 1 lynch priorities is a spectrum of

Untouchable slots for now:
Frinck is not on the table
Aurelian is not on the table
Flower was never on the table

With:
Ultra is 50/50
Hime is 50/50
Polar is 50/50
Nibels is 50/50
Orca is 50/50

50/50 slots are coin flips I don't mind going at and lynching for today and the rest I don't know how to handle for now
I'm actually game for an Orca lynch today, it's more of a gut read tho

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Too much happened while I was asleep so I'm going to end up playing more in the present rn

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I agree but... would feel better if anyone at least pretended to acknowledge it lol. Or at least bounce some ideas or disagreements back at me.

Maybe I'm too tired rn. Uni work killing me, I need a beer.
Sorry my ADHD addled brain is pulled in several conflicting directions

Yes, I agree on Orca

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
They are twins. Thus they have similarities in approach and thought. I don't think they're trolling but I also don't agree with a no lynch
Wait, they're actually twins? Also, if I'm really to believe they're not trolling... what did they even contribute to this game again?

Orca randomly picked Pringles and started going for him before Pringles even posted. Calling out Polar just got me a "I'm a GOAT deal with it" reply. They're doing absolutely nothing
I'm not ignoring it (though I was ignoring the whale)

Just wanted to see if all the creatures of the arctic would flip to me at EoD given the pressure on penguini, the random Polar Bear flip to me (and then off lmao) and ofcourse the whale tunnel that never made sense.
Fair. Maybe I'll get back to you on this EoD. I'm tired.

Ultra

THE BEAR
So what we've learned today is "i trust him (town read) more than you" means i have scum read on you. Idk what to make of you yet. But yeah, this "chuck doesn't know what's going on so he's scum" bs doesn't make me any feel better abount you especially after how i played in your own game here.

Have i hammered Polar? No. Am i going to stop lynch on ??? unless i have Polar lynch? No. This is best thing i have rn so i put my vote there, as if it wasn't obvious

Can you address my actual point of contention? Gonna ask you once more, directly:

Do you, or do you not, trust Fang to lead town to victory if you follow his vote. Why or why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back