Luke Skywalker vs Jojo Villains

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Its shit just really doesn’t apply in a direct fight at all for the most part

GER would obliterate it in a fight, I got zero doubt about that
Yeah but his point was D4C directly shows a multiverse exists in JoJo; we know there are alternate D4Cs too in the SBR universe from how Funny displayed his Stand's powers.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Yeah but his point was D4C directly shows a multiverse exists in JoJo; we know there are alternate D4Cs too in the SBR universe from how Funny displayed his Stand's powers.
what do you mean alternate D4Cs? I don’t remember that, there are tons of alternate Valentines, but the memories and Stand of the original just transfer to a new one whenever he dies. I don’t remember ever seeing a second D4C

The first part though yeah, D4C confirms JoJo as a setting is a multiverse

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Honestly Kaaan't say I miss him much
tenor.gif

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
what do you mean alternate D4Cs? I don’t remember that, there are tons of alternate Valentines, but the memories and Stand of the original just transfer to a new one whenever he dies. I don’t remember ever seeing a second D4C

The first part though yeah, D4C confirms JoJo as a setting is a multiverse
Yeah and I don't believe D4C has better range than GER. You say it's not applicable in a fight but I'm sure if Valentine say, pulls other Valentines from their dimensions and GER lolnopes it he technically just fixed multiple timelines :maybe

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Yeah and I don't believe D4C has better range than GER. You say it's not applicable in a fight but I'm sure if Valentine say, pulls other Valentines from their dimensions and GER lolnopes it he technically just fixed multiple timelines :maybe
not even necessarily saying it does, but there’s no reason D4C couldn’t have better range but just be massively weaker than GER is (it isn’t even as strong as Diego Brando is and his range is as long as he can reach lol)

Valentine has to go to a universe one at a time anyways, he has to be physically there. So while D4C can open a door up to anywhere, it’s not as if it and Valentine are existing across all of them at once. GER would just stop him from ever moving into another universe though anyways so :maybe

The “making neighboring worlds overlap” stuff is weirder, but seems to have largely been dropped and didn’t have a direct combat application anyways.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
not even necessarily saying it does, but there’s no reason D4C couldn’t have better range but just be massively weaker than GER is (it isn’t even as strong as Diego Brando is and his range is as long as he can reach lol)
:bmay

Valentine has to go to a universe one at a time anyways, he has to be physically there. So while D4C can open a door up to anywhere, it’s not as if it and Valentine are existing across all of them at once. GER would just stop him from ever moving into another universe though anyways so :maybe
Never said they were. I was saying that, when you pull something or someone from another dimension you're technically fucking up a timeline. For GER to lolnope that he would have to correct said timelines :maybe

Back