Luke Skywalker vs Jojo Villains

Wasn't it you guys who said that JoJo touches multiversal range, while star wars are limited to only universal from like one statement???

Who the hell said that? Multiversal for JoJo is literally just for GER or if you want to get technical, Tusk Act IV. The few other abilities are just Universal because I don't remember ever saying otherwise.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I'm not familiar with the super high-end feats Luke does that puts him at Multiversal, but I believe he could get there.

Which raises the question, exactly what qualifies as a wincon against GER? It's been a while since I've seen a full debate with it involved, but I vaguely recall that it used to be considered universal and the wincon was "be more than that". If it's now considered multiversal, does its opponent have to be just a higher degree or also have some form of "get fucked causality" hax?

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I'm not familiar with the super high-end feats Luke does that puts him at Multiversal, but I believe he could get there.
I don't think Luke himself was considered multiversal, just universal at best, but the Force itself is as it extends to other universes.
Which raises the question, exactly what qualifies as a wincon against GER? It's been a while since I've seen a full debate with it involved, but I vaguely recall that it used to be considered universal and the wincon was "be more than that". If it's now considered multiversal, does its opponent have to be just a higher degree or also have some form of "get fucked causality" hax?
I think it has more do with it's ability and range making it capable of defending itself against Multiversal opponents than being multiversal on it's own. If it sounds confusing it's because I myself don't fully get it so you would have to ask @Aurelian for more info than I can give.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
^yes

GER is just fucked to deal with because of the way its hax works and the fact that time is just kind of irrelevant to it, so usual wincons go out the door. But if you’re way deeper into that game like SMT characters or some shit then there you go
This too.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
multiversal GER had to do with it affecting different versions of the universe at once iirc

there was a thread for it specifically here a while ago, don’t think it was ever really settled. Would have implications for the way a lot of other series feats are handled though

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
multiversal GER had to do with it affecting different versions of the universe at once iirc

there was a thread for it specifically here a while ago, don’t think it was ever really settled. Would have implications for the way a lot of other series feats are handled though
:mjpls

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
that's almost as funny as the time cosmic armor superman/thought robot superman erased an irl series from existence :tupac

SupremeZaarin

Illustrious
This stasis field is the same as a literal time stop?
It seems to freeze the person's brain not exactly all of time as the five ship were still generating this field
Star Wars Stasis Fields are stated to literally stop time, emphasis on literally. It does not manipulate the biological processes of the brain to make it seem as if time has stopped. Time actually does stop by a Stasis Field, although in a localized area.

main-qimg-86a93e95bb526a71b6dff9e25addee08-lq

main-qimg-5a7d81dc738c6391c14625242ebf5472-lq

main-qimg-8a67605227c43774d2fddc70e6550ea2-lq

main-qimg-dbe269ac86b16303b49508f5fdaadb37-lq

Last edited:
Shadows of Mindor is another example of how strong Luke Skywalker really is. This takes place months afte ROTJ and he's getting gains. Hell he had gains in Shadows of the Empire as well for those who read the novel. I think it's about time we make our own Luke Respect Thread because he deserves one.

I may have to start reading again from the beginning but that sounds like a fun project. Jojo characters as well. But yeah. Once he steps up to GER is when things get tricky as fuck.
We have a Star Wars thread. You are welcome to post feats there.

Back