• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Mad God Genis-Vell vs ToAru

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Well either way, going back to what Blade stated, Omegasi Thanos is casual Universal+ and Genis took an attack from that and didn't die and was still able to stabilize himself very well.
Okay then, how universal+ is Omega Thanosi?

The author literally stated the series isn't past one Universe so we are keeping that there for the setting.
:smh

Okay now I know your downplaying on purpose. You just gonna act like those multiple quotes where the phases Othinus creates are explicitly copies of the Real world distorted, have stars and galaxies, space, time, heaven, hell, and fate don't exist right?

Okay then, how universal+ is Omega Thanosi?

The fact he is stronger than the typical Galactus that can easily pop the Universe, it's dimensions and otherwise like a zit with either his own power or with the Universal Nullifier which IS a part of Galactus itself which can delete someone who is Multiversal.

Okay now I know your downplaying on purpose. You just gonna act like those multiple quotes where the phases Othinus creates are explicitly copies of the Real world distorted, have stars and galaxies, space, time, heaven, hell, and fate don't exist right?

If you want me to be honest? Yeah, because all it is basically is an author deciding to go back on his word entirely to try and be cute and I always had the complete opinion that To Aru is a series that is virtually impossible to debate because of the same damn characters might as well be "I can win because I can pull X out of my ass because of Y and Z"

Aliester literally creating a weapon from his imagination that is supposed to destroy something with the power of the Big Bang x10 times over that doesn't hurt anything else because it forces it to hurt you in your mind? Touma somehow gets physically stronger because IB "Gets stronger the more "supernatural" something is" and that only conveniently happens when the plot calls for it? Kamachi is basically Japanese Suggs that got successful at this point.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
The fact he is stronger than the typical Galactus that can easily pop the Universe, it's dimensions and otherwise like a zit with either his own power or with the Universal Nullifier which IS a part of Galactus itself which can delete someone who is Multiversal.
You see, there finally, if Omega Thanosi can use this ultimate nullifier then yeah he should defeat toaru. I can't believe it literally took 4 pages for someone to actually post a reason as to why he would defeat toaru.

If you want me to be honest? Yeah, because all it is basically is an author deciding to go back on his word entirely to try and be cute and I always had the complete opinion that To Aru is a series that is virtually impossible to debate because of the same damn characters might as well be "I can win because I can pull X out of my ass because of Y and Z"

Aliester literally creating a weapon from his imagination that is supposed to destroy something with the power of the Big Bang x10 times over that doesn't hurt anything else because it forces it to hurt you in your mind? Touma somehow gets physically stronger because IB "Gets stronger the more "supernatural" something is" and that only conveniently happens when the plot calls for it? Kamachi is basically Japanese Suggs that got successful at this point.
Then I know to ignore you when ever a toaru debate comes up.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
You see, there finally, if Omega Thanosi can use this ultimate nullifier then yeah he should defeat toaru. I can't believe it literally took 4 pages for someone to actually post a reason as to why he would defeat toaru.
:SusJoker:
Did you think he wouldn't be able to do it without the nullifier? They have nothing in their arsenal that he wouldn't nosell into oblivion dog. Galactus is not someone To Aru should be fighting in any form.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Does Thanosi scale to the Ultimate Nullifier? If he did he'd be well beyond universal or even multiversal since the UN zapped Multi-Eternity before

So I get the impression he probably does not scale to that especially since Marvel seems to be kinda weird about the UN. It's a part of Galactus but it can also be stolen from him and he doesn't seem to use it in a lot of cases where it'd be useful because of plot

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Does Thanosi scale to the Ultimate Nullifier?

he is universal+ to a high degree

something than no aru chars, aren't

not to mention

genis ''bodied'' a nerfed eternity (with help) but still, nerfed eternity is > omega thanosi too

and created a big bang as a side effect, again

ps: that genis in the eternity event, is >> the genis who helped in the omega thanosi fight

i ain't even bothering to take a look at those giant wall of fic posts

genis got the stats, speed, and hax advantage

it isn't even debate

in sb, genis would lose

in olf obd, we go with the canon facts, no headcanon mode

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Does Thanosi scale to the Ultimate Nullifier? If he did he'd be well beyond universal or even multiversal since the UN zapped Multi-Eternity before

So I get the impression he probably does not scale to that especially since Marvel seems to be kinda weird about the UN. It's a part of Galactus but it can also be stolen from him and he doesn't seem to use it in a lot of cases where it'd be useful because of plot
Galactus isn't even part of this debate so idk why he's being brought up outside of scaling purpose
:hestonpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Galactus isn't even part of this debate

first, chuckled at the ''debate'' part :mjlol

secondly, tfgalaxy said this cuz omega thanosi is a stronk thanos clone mixed with galactus's dna, which is stated to be at least as strong as the og

but

that ain't true, cuz the og one, can still reach at least multiversal+ levels, on his full power feats = not counting his golden mode, where becomes megaversal and all

still, omega thanosi is in the universal+ range, since doesnt have the hunger effect and operates usually at fed galactus levels - gameshark edition

no aru chars aren't at those levels, no matter how much headcanon is tried to be pushed here

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
I mean doesn't genis kill like 99% of the verse by blowing up the planet just off rip?

his cosmic awareness is universal in range too alone, whatever techs these geeks try to throw him, he will know and will become either non corporeal for a while or will trap them to other dimensions too

and secondly, the genis who helped and endured attacks for a while against omega thanosi is weaker than the genis from arcs later = in the eternity event, who can fire big bang gun shots, as side effect :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
SJvJAr6.jpeg

he transformed even the likes of magus, into photonic energy

you realize how hax he is? what can these weebs do?

sKGiJD1.jpeg

later his multiversal tier cosmic awareness was retcon'd to universal, but given universal for marvel standards is still hax

you know broken genis is

either way

no aru verse, gets cui'd

take care, little lads

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Did you think he wouldn't be able to do it without the nullifier? They have nothing in their arsenal that he wouldn't nosell into oblivion dog. Galactus is not someone To Aru should be fighting in any form.
No, I just didn't know that Omega Thanosi had that power. Obviously toaru would get stomped by Galactus, but we weren't talking about him. Blade explicitly said that Genis was weaker than him. Had I known Omega Thanosi had that power in him as well I would've dropped this debate way earlier.

ain't even bothering to take a look at those giant wall of fic posts
Those giant walls are quotes from toaru. I could do the same thing and say that galactus isn't actually multiversal because those panel are 'fanfiction' how'd you like that?

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
his cosmic awareness is universal in range too alone, whatever techs these geeks try to throw him, he will know and will become either non corporeal

later his multiversal tier cosmic awareness was retcon'd to universal, but given universal for marvel standards is still hax
Then what the hell is universal in Marvel?

Because Othinus has the same goddamned thing.

"I don't know the details of this whole 'phase' thing, but you have the ability to freely change the shape of the world like clay. Due to that, you completely forgot what world you originally lived in. You desperately tried to create a world based on the scenery you remembered. You added in and removed phase after phase. …And this was the work of a god. It was probably so close to perfect that no human could tell the difference. But as a god, 'close to perfect' wasn't good enough for you."

After seeing the world she had created with her own power, she had turned back without meaning to.

Given that, she must have feared her own power. If she had truly accepted it with nothing but joy, she would not have tried to turn back.

"In a later era, you wanted the lance and you wanted to alter the world. That must have been because your unease came back. You were concerned that your supposedly perfectly-made world was not so perfect after all. You wanted to work some more on the artwork you had already presented to the public. I don't know what you did to regain the power you had cast aside, but something must have happened for that know-it-all Ollerus to hate you so much. …You longed for the next world because you wanted to add another layer of paint to the canvas. That would explain your internal conflict."

Those giant walls are quotes from toaru. I could do the same thing and say that galactus isn't actually multiversal because those panel are 'fanfiction' how'd you like that?

He's saying that you are literally bringing in walls of text when you can just select the feats that you want like everyone else does.
You don't need to bring in the equivalent of 7 different entire pages to point out that Othinus must be Multiversal+, just bring in that Phases are "Universal" and that she shattered them all, boom, there you go. And when someone else has issues with it, THEN bring in more snippets when you need to.

Because I'll be real: Only you and Irradiance even READ anything from there from this thread and no one else from other other topic would.

Destroying the universe hundreds to billions of times isn't high universal+?

No? We've been over that, that's why it's not being recognized no more than destroying multiple planets one after the other doesn't make you Solar System. The fact that even if we go by Phases = Universes, it's still Universes inside the sole basic Universe which is actually less impressive than you think it is.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
why must i bother to reply, for chars who aren't legit universal and can put up a fight against strong comic chars?

also, no matter how many times you quote post, i will not reply

when

you learn to obd

then i will

for now, keep being an sb bot

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
and secondly, the genis who helped and endured attacks for a while against omega thanosi is weaker than the genis from arcs later = in the eternity event, who can fire big bang gun shots, as side effect :mjlol

Maybe if you actually read my posts you'd see that Crowley can do the same thing.

“An aerial support…Big Bang Bomb!!!???”

This was only targeted at the Mimetic Predators crawling around the area. And they had the misfortune to be biologically based instead of being inorganic weapons. They too could “picture” the weapon, so it was drawn with hopeless detail in the back of their minds. There was an explosion that only they could sense.

That 10-44 seconds may have been more valuable than an eternity.

Cold rain continued to pour down on the late night parking lot. Physically, not a single leaf floating in a puddle was harmed and not a drop of water was evaporated, but hundreds, thousands, or tens of thousands of organism weapons were blown into the air, swept away, vaporized, and thoroughly contaminated to the last cell. This was not just on a planetary scale. This blew away the entire “world” including every last galaxy and nebula. For those chosen as a target, there was no escape. The meaning of what was “possible” was cruelly distorted. This far exceeded a neutron bomb or pure fusion bomb and added a much-too-evil attack to human history.

How naive.

But Aleister whispered.

That severe human had more to say.

Blasting Rod. In other words, that power will be multiplied tenfold from my opponent’s point of view.

She finally exceeded the limits of the existing universe.

This had originally been a secret technique meant to take on every last Magic God at once. Even if the one taking the damage had a limit to their imagination, her enemy’s mind would be mercilessly blown away by enough energy to create the universe ten times over.

And he/she wasn't able to defeat the infinitely weakened TMG's with this.

With Niang-Niang, it was hard to tell whether she was joking or not.

…And she was apparently losing on purpose.

Not even Aleister Crowley thought she could drive off a Magic God without the support of a true A.A.A. and without help from Holy Guardian Angel Aiwass. It would be hard to pull off with just the Blasting Rod that strengthened the power of her magic to ten times what the target thought it was.

Back