Game Ranked Medieval Fantasy Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game State

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Welcome to Medieval Fantasy Mafia!

You are a member of a great expedition chartered by the King of Gwyndiloth to explore the
unmapped Heart of Desolation - a land where nothing grows, and the subject of many dark tales.
However, the expedition is threatened from within by mysterious individuals known to worship an ancient
power, Sarkoth the All-Knowing, Almighty Red Dragon! You must work together to find and dispose of
these interlopers before the expedition can be sabotaged, and this lifeless realm becomes your grave!​

RULES

Day phases will end after 36 hours or a lynch, with the exception of Day 1 which will be 48 hours.
- A Day phase is considered over when there is a majority lynch achieved, or deadline has been reached. (Even if I have not made an End of Day post yet)
- Posting will still be allowed up until I have made an End of Day post, but no votes will be counted after the deadline.

Night phases will be a maximum of 24 hours but may end early at my discretion.
- There will be no posting allowed during Night phases.
You will not be informed if your role fails.
- If you are unable to target another player, your role will be refunded.
- If your role fails due to the concurrent intervention of another player, your role will not be refunded.
Votes must be bolded.
No posting or using emote reactions after death.
No angle-shooting based on PM structure.
No communicating about the game outside of the game thread or chats you have been granted access to by me.
No excessive flaming/toxicity. If I feel you are creating a toxic atmosphere I will remove you from the game by one means or another.
Do not talk about quitting or replacing out of the game, make any wagers, or otherwise seek to compromise the integrity of the game.
The Town alignment is Expedition aligned.

This game will use the same Sequential Action Resolution system used by Grammaton in his games:

ACTION RESOLUTION

Reflexive Roleblock / Nexus
Hide/Commute
Redirect
Roleblock/Jailkeep *
Bus Drive *
Framer/Lawyer
Miscellaneous
Kill / Poison / Arson
Watch / Track / Follow / Voyeur / Motion Detect

* If these roles interact in such a way as to create a paradox, such as a bus driver driving themselves into a roleblock, the bus drive will jump in priority and resolve first.

PLAYER LIST

1. @RDK - Bertram, the Merchant, Expedition aligned, lynched Day 1
2. @T-Pein™ - Fizzik, the Gnome Tinkerer, Expedition aligned, killed Night 2
3. @Grammaton - Scaleborn, the Chosen, Cult of Sarkoth aligned, WINNER!
4. @Ultra - Inquisitor Soran, the Eye, Cult of Sarkoth aligned, WINNER!
5. @Aurelian - Odehagan, the Unorthodox Wizard, Expedition aligned, Endgamed
6. @hime - Arcun, the Dragonborn Wanderer, Expedition aligned, killed Night 1
7. @Lord Melkor - Lord Kendrick, the Eloquent Noble, Expedition aligned, lynched Day 2
8. @BalsamicVinegar - Ser Lyon, the Goodbrother, Expedition aligned, Endgamed
9. @Ratchet - Woody, the Half-man Burglar, Expedition aligned, killed Night 2
10. @Flower - Seifer, the Human Stalker, Expedition aligned, killed Night 1
11. @Psychic - Gilliam, the Gossiping Squire, Expedition aligned, Endgamed
12. @Whicker - Kalros, the Black Dragon, Self aligned, Endgamed
13. @bebebebababa @Lethal - Cassara, the Temptress, Cult of Sarkoth aligned, WINNER!
14. @Magic - Jayel, the Nightblade, Cult of Sarkoth aligned, WINNER!
15. @Hans Tweetenberg - @Ekkologix - Ragoon, the Half-Orc Shaman, Expedition aligned, Endgamed
16. @Black Pegged Dragon - Paeonia, the Nymph Druid, Expedition aligned, Endgamed
17. @Poyser - Killian, the Champion, Cult of Sarkoth aligned, WINNER!
18. @ConquistadoR - Hedwin, the Elven Sentry, Expedition aligned, lynched Day 3
19. @Alco - @Lord Melkor v2 - Reginald, the Half-Elf Dancer, Expedition aligned, killed Day 3
20. @MangoSenpai - Ser Liam, the Goodbrother, Expedition aligned, killed Night 2

Replacements:
1. @Kurosaki Ichigo

Day 1 begins! With 20 alive, 11 votes are required for a lynch. 48 hours remain.

Last edited:

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
If you notice a mistake, please contact me directly! Do not post about it in the thread!

Have fun!

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Vote: hime

I was robbed of my opportunity to lynch hime in the recent JJK game by an Indie, so I think we should correct that here.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Greetings, fellow members of this expedition! I am honored to be among such distinquished individuals! We have to fullfill our mission at all costs, for it is of great importance to the Kingdom.

Vote lynch Ultra

I heard Sir Ultra has heart blackened with unhealthy ambition. We should be wary of him.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Greetings, fellow members of this expedition! I am honored to be among such distinquished individuals! We have to fullfill our mission at all costs, for it is of great importance to the Kingdom.

Vote lynch Ultra

I heard Sir Ultra has heart blackened with unhealthy ambition. We should be wary of him.
oh wow an ultra vote??
u sir, have earned my first town read

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Also I won‘t be here tomorrow evening since I have to work at a bar. But that‘s somewhere around the half way mark of the day, so there‘s time.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Also I won‘t be here tomorrow evening since I have to work at a bar. But that‘s somewhere around the half way mark of the day, so there‘s time.

Lady Flower, why are you so eager to explain yourself to the common folk? Is there some anxiety troubling you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back