• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Medieval Fantasy Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game State
  • Tempest

Leprous Monarch
    Welcome to Medieval Fantasy Mafia!

You are a member of a great expedition chartered by the King of Gwyndiloth to explore the
    unmapped Heart of Desolation - a land where nothing grows, and the subject of many dark tales.
    However, the expedition is threatened from within by mysterious individuals known to worship an ancient
    power, Sarkoth the All-Knowing, Almighty Red Dragon! You must work together to find and dispose of
    these interlopers before the expedition can be sabotaged, and this lifeless realm becomes your grave!​

RULES

Day phases will end after 36 hours or a lynch, with the exception of Day 1 which will be 48 hours.
    - A Day phase is considered over when there is a majority lynch achieved, or deadline has been reached. (Even if I have not made an End of Day post yet)
    - Posting will still be allowed up until I have made an End of Day post, but no votes will be counted after the deadline.

Night phases will be a maximum of 24 hours but may end early at my discretion.
    - There will be no posting allowed during Night phases.
    You will not be informed if your role fails.
    - If you are unable to target another player, your role will be refunded.
    - If your role fails due to the concurrent intervention of another player, your role will not be refunded.
    Votes must be bolded.
    No posting or using emote reactions after death.
    No angle-shooting based on PM structure.
    No communicating about the game outside of the game thread or chats you have been granted access to by me.
    No excessive flaming/toxicity. If I feel you are creating a toxic atmosphere I will remove you from the game by one means or another.
    Do not talk about quitting or replacing out of the game, make any wagers, or otherwise seek to compromise the integrity of the game.
    The Town alignment is Expedition aligned.

This game will use the same Sequential Action Resolution system used by Grammaton in his games:

ACTION RESOLUTION

Reflexive Roleblock / Nexus
    Hide/Commute
    Redirect
    Roleblock/Jailkeep *
    Bus Drive *
    Framer/Lawyer
    Miscellaneous
    Kill / Poison / Arson
    Watch / Track / Follow / Voyeur / Motion Detect

* If these roles interact in such a way as to create a paradox, such as a bus driver driving themselves into a roleblock, the bus drive will jump in priority and resolve first.

PLAYER LIST

1. @RDK - Bertram, the Merchant, Expedition aligned, lynched Day 1
    2. @T-Pein™ - Fizzik, the Gnome Tinkerer, Expedition aligned, killed Night 2
    3. @Grammaton - Scaleborn, the Chosen, Cult of Sarkoth aligned, WINNER!
    4. @Ultra - Inquisitor Soran, the Eye, Cult of Sarkoth aligned, WINNER!
    5. @Aurelian - Odehagan, the Unorthodox Wizard, Expedition aligned, Endgamed
    6. @hime - Arcun, the Dragonborn Wanderer, Expedition aligned, killed Night 1
    7. @Lord Melkor - Lord Kendrick, the Eloquent Noble, Expedition aligned, lynched Day 2
    8. @BalsamicVinegar - Ser Lyon, the Goodbrother, Expedition aligned, Endgamed
    9. @Ratchet - Woody, the Half-man Burglar, Expedition aligned, killed Night 2
    10. @Flower - Seifer, the Human Stalker, Expedition aligned, killed Night 1
    11. @Psychic - Gilliam, the Gossiping Squire, Expedition aligned, Endgamed
    12. @Whicker - Kalros, the Black Dragon, Self aligned, Endgamed
    13. @bebebebababa @Lethal - Cassara, the Temptress, Cult of Sarkoth aligned, WINNER!
    14. @Magic - Jayel, the Nightblade, Cult of Sarkoth aligned, WINNER!
    15. @Hans Tweetenberg - @Ekkologix - Ragoon, the Half-Orc Shaman, Expedition aligned, Endgamed
    16. @Black Pegged Dragon - Paeonia, the Nymph Druid, Expedition aligned, Endgamed
    17. @Poyser - Killian, the Champion, Cult of Sarkoth aligned, WINNER!
    18. @ConquistadoR - Hedwin, the Elven Sentry, Expedition aligned, lynched Day 3
    19. @Alco - @Lord Melkor v2 - Reginald, the Half-Elf Dancer, Expedition aligned, killed Day 3
    20. @MangoSenpai - Ser Liam, the Goodbrother, Expedition aligned, killed Night 2

Replacements:
    1. @Kurosaki Ichigo

Day 1 begins! With 20 alive, 11 votes are required for a lynch. 48 hours remain.

Last edited:
    Day 1 Vote Count 1
  • Tempest

Leprous Monarch
    Vote: hime

I was robbed of my opportunity to lynch hime in the recent JJK game by an Indie, so I think we should correct that here.

if we gotta lynch anyone cuz of that game its gonna be u XD

Vote lynch Ratchet
    come join me in making this right @Magic @Black Pegged Dragon :catjamn

Greetings, fellow members of this expedition! I am honored to be among such distinquished individuals! We have to fullfill our mission at all costs, for it is of great importance to the Kingdom.

Vote lynch Ultra

I heard Sir Ultra has heart blackened with unhealthy ambition. We should be wary of him.

vote hime

i prefer this

[Vote Ratchet]

unvote

vote lord melkor

hime looks town. lets get melkor @Psychic

[Vote Lord Melkor]

Vote RDK.

Vote Count

hime (1) - Ratchet
    Ratchet (1) - hime
    Ultra (2) - Lord Melkor
    Lord Melkor (2) - Magic, BPD

BPD (1) - Grammaton
    RDK (1) - Flower

With 20 alive, 11 is required for a majority. You have ~44.5 hours remaining.

Let me know if I missed your vote. Reminder that only bolded votes will be counted.

Day 1 Vote Count 2
  • Tempest

Leprous Monarch
    Wow LM has two voting powers, kek.

Vote lynch godfather LM

Unvote.

Idk let‘s leave that be until he comes back. Was just a joke vote anyway.

Hmmmm.

Actually let‘s try that.

Vote Lynch Melkor.

Fellow members of the round table, I believe I have found ourselves a witch!

[Vote lynch Hime]

I am town unfortunately.....

Change Vote Lynch RDK

Sounds like nervous scum to me.

Vote: Lethal

I don't really want to angleshoot here so I'll refrain from qualifying further, I think the slot he subbed into was scum.

Vote Count

hime (1) - Ultra
    Ratchet (1) - hime
    Lord Melkor (4) - Magic, BPD, Psychic, Flower
    BPD (1) - Grammaton
    RDK (2) - Lord Melkor
    Lethal (1) - Ratchet

With 20 alive, 11 is required for a majority. You have ~42.5 hours remaining.

Let me know if I missed your vote. Reminder that only bolded votes will be counted.

Day 1 Vote Count 3
  • Tempest

Leprous Monarch
    [Vote lynch Lethal]

vote lethal

sure works for me if she just subs out as scum.

vote: ultra

My vote didn't get counted? Cause it wasn't bolded? Okay then lets try that again. I don't trust her still, her reaction seems deliberately forced and artificial and its a polarization of her normal play irregardless so its NAI and therefore I don't trust her.

[Vote Lynch Psychic]

Caught up, gonna address some things as I read back.

So, summary:

Willing to say town:
    Aurelian
    LordMelkor
    Ratchet
    BPD

Town lean (won't vote today):
    Ultra
    Magic
    Mango
    Flower

Scum Lean (willing to vote):
    hime
    Hans
    Lethal

I'd like to vote:
    Gramma
    Psychic

Nulls:
    RDK
    T-Pein
    Vinegar
    Poyser
    Alco
    ConquistadoR

[Vote Lynch Grammaton]

ugh forgot my stupid vote
    Vote lynch Lethal

Well I am convinced.
    Let's get it.

X4LvE6H.gif

Vote lynch lethal.

vote lynch lethal

Oh he's doing a read back

unvote

[Vote lynch Hans Tweetenberg]

Vote lynch Tweet

no angleshooting taken into account, feel a bit better abt him being scum

[Vote Lynch RDK]

I'm feeling pretty good about a cal lynch today.
    From what I've seen of him he appears to be a bit elusive and voting around without really following up on it. He also jumped on the Lethal wagon for the weak sub angle as well.

i really like poyser from what ive seen of him so far. He gets a town read from me.
    Vote Count

Lord Melkor (3) - BPD, Psychic, Flower
    BPD (1) - Grammaton
    RDK (3) - Lord Melkor, MangoSenpai
    Lethal (3) - Ratchet, Magic, T-Pein
    Psychic (1) - Aurelian
    Grammaton (1) - Whicker
    Hans Tweetenberg (2) - Ultra, hime

With 20 alive, 11 is required for a majority. You have ~23 hours remaining.

Day 1 Vote Count 4
  • Tempest

Leprous Monarch
    unvote

i might go back to melkor but i want to review his posts first. im on post 720 and so far this aligns more with what id expect from town lethal than scum lethal, which is largely him punching down on people he thinks he's above and being antagonistic opposed to looking to appease. dont think he'd come in acting like an ass when he already had a big wagon on him. although ill be interested in his claim since he brought up it not being good for him to claim yet.

Flower
    Hime
    Whicker
    Aurelian

Psychic
    Melkor
    Gram
    Lethal

Null-ish

Ratchet
    Ultra

Scummy

BPD
    RDK
    Tpein

This is probably about where I’m at currently. I don’t like really anything that ratchet has been doing but from conversing I do at the very least get a sense that he believes what he is saying which is a good sign.

With haza I think he’s mostly stuck to real easy stuff so far. His only town reads are fang and flower. Flower is consensus and fang is not somebody he can ignore due to their history so he’d pretty much have to give him a read. The only person he is pushing is lethal, and he seemed to work backwards to where he voted lethal alongside the other guys, and then began sussing lethal independently afterwards. Didn’t seem natural

Touched on Tpein and BPD already but I think I wanna lynch BPD. He’s just night and day compared to what I’m used to seeing from him as town. I get that he might have tempered his energy recently but even so I’d expect him to be scum hunting and pressing people, he’s almost solely focused on defence and how he looks, and whilst he is voting melkor and calling him scum, he hasn’t made any effort to explain why, convince others or either typically harass him which in my experience he ALWAYS does when he has a strong scum read. Like he’s saying he’s almost 100 on Melkor being scum but I couldn’t tell you why and he barely seems interested in interacting with him.

Play wise, I’d say he matches what I saw from him in wrestling wars far greater than he matches any game I’ve ever seen him play as town.

vote BPD

vote ultra

LET'S GO

:garrett

VOTE LYNCH ULTRA

[Vote Lynch Psychic]

Aurelian and Psychic im not sure about.
    VOTE: ULTRA

Ok, you're gonna keep focusing on this shite instead

vote ratchet

you're way too good for this as town. probably the worst wagon i've ever seen in my life

Did you provide a reads list yet?

Noted for trying to pocket Whicker.

So what do you make of Whicker townreading LM who is your scumread?

One of these two are mafia.

Prob Vinegar since he started posting after CP said so, and scum chat prob yelling at him to post more.

I'm psychic.

In what dimension do you live in?

Weren't you sussing someone else before me?

Are you even gamesolving? So you think I'm scummy for gamesolving but you're not going to even use your brain to think at all?
    I'm happy to lose you today.

Change vote lynch Vingegar

anyway

vote bpd

so you're willing to vote there too?

let's get it tweet

vote lord melkor

I think we should melkor today, it would give alot of info.

Change vote lynch LM

If he flips town. I'm sorry LM but you were scummy.

If he flips Mafia, we vig Whisker for defending him.

[Vote lynch RDK]

I'm not directly opposed to this, I am almost always wrong about LM though.

Vote Lynch LM

UNVOTE

VOTE: Psychic

nothing worse than lying on day1

Going to bed. Not a fan of BPD seemingly tapping out there to be honest and I can see where the proverbial lack of bite is coming from.

vote BPD
    Vote Count

Lord Melkor (5) - BPD, Flower, Magic, Psychic, MangoSenpai

BPD (3) - Grammaton, Poyser, Alco
    RDK (3) - Lord Melkor, Ultra
    Lethal (2) - Ratchet, T-Pein
    Psychic (2) - Aurelian, Balsamic Vinegar
    Grammaton (1) - Whicker
    Hans Tweetenberg (1) - hime
    Ultra (1) - RDK

With 20 alive, 11 is required for a majority. You have ~16.5 hours remaining.

Day 1 Vote Count 5
  • Tempest

Leprous Monarch
    Vote lynch RDK

Vote lynch Lord Melkor
    Vote Count

Lord Melkor (6) - BPD, Flower, Magic, Psychic, MangoSenpai, T-Pein

BPD (3) - Grammaton, Poyser, Alco
    RDK (4) - Lord Melkor, Ultra, Whicker
    Lethal (1) - Ratchet
    Psychic (2) - Aurelian, Balsamic Vinegar
    Hans Tweetenberg (1) - hime
    Ultra (1) - RDK

With 20 alive, 11 is required for a majority. You have ~11 hours remaining. (Day 1 Ends at 9:35 AM PST)

Going to sleep so might not be able to do another vote count before Day ends.

Day 1 Vote Count 6
  • Tempest

Leprous Monarch
    If there's only 10 hours remaining I won't be able to catch up all the way before EoD

So might as well throw down a vote

[Vote lynch Lord Melkor]

Vote BPD.

Double voters are self resolving anyway. At least if there's a Serial.

Vote Lynch BPD

i admit this is mostly a self preservation vote, i do not have a strong read on him.

Though i did not like how he changed his tone about me. First he says he is certain he caught me as scum, then he says that he is confident but not sure. It happened as my wagon was growing stronger.

Also, in that game he caught me in WG he was also scum (Joker cult).

[Vote lynch BPD]

Time to claim

Oh ffs champs formatting

Vote: Haza

Vote BPD

For posterity - I actually think my vote is on Lethal atm

Sigh.

[Unvote]
    [Vote X]

[Vote lynch RDK]

^ Get on this

Vote RDK.

Whatever. Let's get a flip.

Aight.

Vote Lethal.

Vote lynch RDK

Vote RDK.

Vote Count

Lord Melkor (6) - BPD, Magic, Psychic, MangoSenpai, T-Pein, Hans Tweetenberg
    BPD (6) - Poyser, Alco, Lord Melkor, Grammaton, Aurelian
    RDK (5) - Whicker, Lethal, Ultra, hime, Flower
    Lethal (1) - Ratchet
    Psychic (1) - Balsamic Vinegar
    Ultra (1) - RDK

With 20 alive, 11 is required for a majority. You have 1 hour remaining. (Day 1 Ends at 9:35 AM PST)

Let me know if I missed your vote. Reminder to bold all votes.

Day 1 Vote Count 7
  • Tempest

Leprous Monarch
    Vote Lynch: BPD

Bleh just seen BPDs claim. I’m not really down to lynch a claimed healer on D1 tbh lol

Kinda tempted by an alco cfd tho. Any takers? I didn’t really like his interaction with tpein as it felt pretty forced and for show to me, and I thought ultra (I think?) also made a good point that him lamenting the BPD wagon not taking off also felt a bit showy

I know we don’t have a lot of time left tho so I’ll finish catching up and then see where the votes are at but wanted to get this out there

vote alco

Vote Lynch: Alco

Let's get it :kermit

change vote lynch RDK
    Vote Count

Lord Melkor (6) - BPD, Magic, Psychic, MangoSenpai, T-Pein, Hans Tweetenberg

BPD (3) - Alco, Grammaton, Aurelian
    RDK (7) - Whicker, Lethal, Ultra, hime, Flower, Lord Melkor
    Lethal (1) - Ratchet
    Alco (2) - Poyser, RDK

With 20 alive, 11 is required for a majority. You have 17 minutes remaining. (Day 1 Ends at 9:35 AM PST)

Let me know if I missed your vote. Reminder to bold all votes.

Final Day 1 Vote Count + Flip
  • Tempest

Leprous Monarch
    lol wow none of my town reads are on melkor.

vote rdk

if we only have 17 minutes left i dont mind voting there as the wagon is mostly people i have as town.

I think you are town.
    I am trusting you and voting RDK even though i dont even know the case on him.
    Dont make me regret this Flowa... :doge

[vote lynch RDK]

Vote Lynch RDK
    Final Vote Count

Lord Melkor (5) - BPD, Psychic, MangoSenpai, T-Pein, Hans Tweetenberg
    BPD (2) - Alco, Grammaton
    RDK (11) - Whicker, Lethal, Ultra, hime, Flower, Lord Melkor, Magic, Poyser, ConquistadoR, Aurelian
    Lethal (1) - Ratchet
    Alco (1) - RDK

@RDK has been lynched!

The Expedition believed they had identified a Sarkoth worshiper among their ranks, and took swift, decisive action to root out the threat...

With the danger, come the profits...

You are Bertram, the Dwarven Merchant, Expedition aligned.

You have no abilities.

You win when all threats to the Expedition have been eliminated.

Night 1 begins! No posting is allowed! You have 24 hours to send in your role actions.

Last edited:
    Night 1 End / Day 2 Start
  • Tempest

Leprous Monarch
    Night 1

hime was killed, she was...
    Born from an ancient lineage, tasked with a sacred duty...

You are Arcun, the Dragonborn Wanderer, Expedition aligned.

Abilities:

Protect (active) - Once per night, you may choose another player to protect from any immediate killing actions that night. You can perform this action three times during the game.

Riposte (passive) - When protecting a player, you will prevent any player who attempts a direct killing action against that player from taking any action the following night.

Flower was killed, she was...
    A suspicious mind, following their footsteps...

You are Seifer, the Human Stalker, Expedition aligned.

Abilities:

Stalk (active) - Choose a player and you will learn who they visited that night. This role can be used three times during the game.

2. @T-Pein™
    3. @Grammaton
    4. @Ultra
    5. @Aurelian
    7. @Lord Melkor
    8. @BalsamicVinegar
    9. @Ratchet
    11. @Psychic
    12. @Whicker
    13. @bebebebababa @Lethal
    14. @Magic
    15. @Hans Tweetenberg
    16. @Black Pegged Dragon
    17. @Poyser
    18. @ConquistadoR
    19. @Alco
    20. @MangoSenpai

Day 2 begins! With 17 alive, it is 9 to reach majority. You have 36 hours (6/30 9:32 PM PST)

Day 2 Vote Count 1
  • Tempest

Leprous Monarch
    YOU FOOLS!

Did I not tell you to vote LM.

Did you not see him voting every possible players just to save his own ass? Even when he didnt sus that player.

Is that a townie thing to do???

Don't you realize that the reason why I'm alive is so that I can be a lynch candidate?

Flower was the most read town, so mafia kill probably.
    Hime was either vigged or SK killed. I'm thinking vigged because RDK had sussed her and she led the RDK lynch. Vig you need to start listening to me, I'm a pretty good scumhunter.

BPD claimed a doc role and is still alive so he is either mafia or he was roleblocked. Prob scum though since Hime was the actual doc and BPD role is sussed.

We are lynching LM today and vigged BPD tonight. Is that understood???

Vote lynch LM

VOTE: ULTRA

make this an express train and then throw me the roses

vote alco

I’m not really confident on Melkor being town any more but my gut is saying he is. Like the whole voting BPD after saying he was town and then even saying we should lynch him AFTER he claimed healer is so bad, but I don’t see why he’d be doing that as scum because it’s so obviously going to attract negative attention. I think you’d think through your actions a little more as scum whereas it reads to me like he’s town and was just panicking about being lynched lol. Voting out of self preservation isn’t really inherently scummy

Your read on me makes no sense because positionally speaking, I should be town in your eyes for going after Melkor. And I'm a healer during the day, not a doctor during the night, there's a difference.

[Vote Lord Melkor]

Vote lynch Alco
    Vote Count

Lord Melkor (2) - Psychic, BPD
    Ultra (1) - Balsamic Vinegar
    Alco (2) - Poyser, Whicker

With 17 alive, 9 is required for a majority. You have ~30 hours remaining. (6/30 9:32 PM PST)

Day 2 Vote Count 2
  • Tempest

Leprous Monarch
    Mind reading my case to start the phase.

vote lord melkor

(I know I have some things to reply to, I'll get to it tomorrow hopefully)

I think a bit too much is being made about him (Black Pegged Dragon) claiming the rolecrush thing. Remember, he claimed "Hated" in Gram's Elden Ring game. I understand that there are strategic benefits to withholding that part, and conceptually I think the role is a bit weird in that it punishes scum for killing it, but I don't really expect BPD to claim and withhold part of it out of strategy. He'll almost certainly take this as me being condescending because he jumps at me for every little thing he can these days, but I consider him a player who doesn't claim until he absolutely must, and when he must, there is no tactical angle being played with it - he will claim everything because his mindset is that if he's going to have to claim, he's going to claim in full.

To phrase this another way, I don't really thing he has all that much consideration for roles and how they might best be optimised - all that stuff is played in the background for him. He'll have some consideration for good roles, but I absolutely can see him as town claiming this passive having not really factored in how withholding it could be better, because he doesn't really invest much into roles and their minutiae.

I take some issue with Gram and Poyser making this a big part of their arguments against him. They don't know him as well as I do, that's true, but they know him fairly well anyway, and I don't really think him claiming should be all that surprising to them. I know Poyser has walked it back somewhat and I know it's not the totality of either case, but Poyser for example has often expressed he has little to know respect for BPD's ability, so why does he even expect him to see his role and think which parts he can omit and when? It feels like the argument is logically sound and sounds good, but doesn't really identify something that's intrinsically Scummy.

Speculation around the setup is fair game though - like I said, I do agree that the role serves this weird punishment angle for scum killing it- I can only assume that healing is basically weak enough in this game to warrant having this passive attached to it.

As for Melkor - I haven't read the case on him yet, but I could honestly see him as Town too - I have no desire to defend him because Melkor is often super slimey even when he's Town - but he's one of those players that so much just reads as feigned in and horseshit yet he can flip anything. I will say I've liked some questions he's asked - I kind of expect him to be a tad more withdrawn as scum than he is. I dunno, I need to contemplate this more because I can't be confident he's town but I just don't think he will flip scum.

For now,

Vote: Ultra

[vote lynch Ultra]

My bad, i thought i did.
    Vote Count

Lord Melkor (3) - Psychic, BPD, Magic
    Ultra (3) - Balsamic Vinegar, Ratchet, ConquistadoR
    Alco (2) - Poyser, Whicker

With 17 alive, 9 is required for a majority. You have ~23.5 hours remaining. (6/30 9:32 PM PST)

Let me know if I missed your vote. Final vote count for the night as I'm off to bed soon.

Day 2 Vote Count 3
  • Tempest

Leprous Monarch
    [Vote lynch T-Pein]

[Vote lynch Conq]

[Vote Lynch T-Pein]

Oh yea..

[unvote]

I have nothing nice to say and I don't think anything Conq said adds up really - what was there to like about the Ultra direction if he had info on him targeting Tweet?

I'm not going to get in the way any further, let's just get the Melkor flip. If I'm dead tonight lynch T-Pein.

Vote: Lord Melkor
    Vote Count

Lord Melkor (6) - Psychic, BPD, Magic, Whicker, Poyser, Ratchet
    Ultra (5) - Balsamic Vinegar, T-Pein, Lord Melkor
    ConquistadoR (1) - Ultra
    T-Pein (1) - Aurelian

With 17 alive, 9 is required for a majority. You have ~13 hours remaining. (6/30 9:32 PM PST)

Let me know if I missed your vote.

Last edited:
    Day 2 End / Night 2 Begins
  • Tempest

Leprous Monarch
    I'm not a fan of how you treated or operated around BPD's slot day 1 when the pressure from others were coming in and how you went about redirecting threads to shade someone I have as town but another for the same reasons you dismissed as being scummy regarding Lethal; but since I'm still tentatively trusting you fine.

[Vote Lynch Lord Melkor]

I'm not the one who outed the fucking cop :whathekong

[Vote lynch Lord Melkor]

Fine with this I guess. I think his question towards Fang is bad, think he's only paying attention on a superficial level. Feels obvious why someone would put Tweet on their town list. Very lukewarm response to the whole Conq situation.

Would prefer T-Pein or getting a claim out of Conq but I've been largely no-sold on both propositions so
    Vote Count

Lord Melkor (8) - Psychic, BPD, Magic, Whicker, Poyser, Ratchet, Aurelian, Ultra
    Ultra (3) - Balsamic Vinegar, ConquistadoR, T-Pein

@Lord Melkor has been lynched!

The Expedition expediently strung up yet another suspected Red Dragon cultist...

A born leader, from highborn stock...

You are Lord Kendrick, the Eloquent Noble, Expedition aligned.

Abilities:

Persuasive (passive) - Your lynch vote counts for two.

Night 2 begins! No further posting is allowed. You have 24 hours to send in your roles! (7/1 1:12 PM PST)

Night 2 End / Day 3 Start
  • Tempest

Leprous Monarch
    Night 3
    T-Pein was killed, he was...
    Misunderstood genius, reaped rewards...

You are Fizzik, the Gnome Tinkerer, Expedition aligned.

Abilities:

Inventions: You have the following three inventions and can choose one to create and hand out to another player of your choice on any one night. That player can then choose to use the invention on a subsequent night. Each invention can only be created once during the game.

DEATHHAMMER300X (active) - Choose a player and you will try to kill them that night.

GODSUIT-MK II (passive) - You will survive the first direct killing action against you at night.

Trip Wire (active) - Choose a player and they will be prevented from using their role that night.

Ratchet was killed, he was...
    Desperately driven from the shadows, into the light...

You are Woody, the Half-man Burglar, Expedition aligned.

Abilities:

Hide (active) - Once per night, you may choose to hide behind another player. If they are not a member of the Expedition, or if your target is killed during the same night, you will be killed. You will be non-targetable by all actions when using this role. This ability can be used three times during the game.

MangoSenpai was killed, he was...
    Brothers of the Order, bound by honor...

You are Ser Liam, the Goodbrother, Expedition aligned.

Abilities:

Sworn Brother (passive) - You may communicate with another member of your order via means provided by the host.

2. @T-Pein™ - Fizzik, the Gnome Tinkerer, Expedition aligned.
    3. @Grammaton
    4. @Ultra
    5. @Aurelian
    7. @Lord Melkor - Lord Kendrick, the Eloquent Noble, Expedition aligned, lynched Day 2
    8. @BalsamicVinegar
    9. @Ratchet - Woody, the Half-man Burglar, Expedition aligned.
    11. @Psychic
    12. @Whicker
    13. @bebebebababa @Lethal
    14. @Magic
    15. @Hans Tweetenberg - @Ekkologix
    16. @Black Pegged Dragon
    17. @Poyser
    18. @ConquistadoR
    19. @Alco - @Lord Melkor v2
    20. @MangoSenpai - Ser Liam, the Goodbrother, Expedition aligned.

Day 3 begins! With 13 alive, 7 votes are required to reach majority. You have 36 hours. (7/3 1:30 AM PST)

Day 3 Vote Count 1
  • Tempest

Leprous Monarch
    vote lynch lethal

couple pages in i can already tell naomi is scum btw, i know her meta

[Vote lynch Lord Melkor]

Time to die again!

I thought I could join the Gods in peaceful afterlife, but they pull me back....

Ratchet was saying Naomi subbed as scum, I do not like angle shooting but since we now know he was town let's follow Ratchet's legacy.

Vote Lynch Lethal

My impression was Conq was clumsy town rather then scum but I agree @Ultra that he should claim at this stage of the game.

Change Vote Lynch Conquistador

Excellent

duel Melkor @CraigPelton

Also

vote conq

Think he’s probably scum. The way he played around his info with ultra yesterday was shady as fuck and I don’t really buy it as town that was just dumb as fuck, I think he just wanted a way to set up his claim and prove he has his role, and maybe get ultra’s claim if they didn’t already have it. Also, with flower flipping tracker, ratchet flipping hider and ultra being cop, if he’s a watcher or similar then that’s a shit tonne of investigation roles

well Mango was just a trigger happy Mason with his outing of us both then.

anyway. VOTE: ULTRA

Uh shouldn't you have waited before everyone gets a chance to post in the thread before dueling?

Not that it's a bad choice but what about waiting for all potential info to come out?

[Unvote]

Hey guys I have a great idea

Vote BPD

Vote Poyser to win Duel

[Vote lynch Conq]

vote poyser to win

VOTE: Poyser to win DUEL

actually UNVOTE VOTE: Psychic

Ultra tomorrow though

Vote Poyser to win duel

[Vote Duel Win Poyser]

Of course you would vote it, you vile dragon.

[Vote Duel Win Melkor]

[Vote lynch Vinegar]
    Vote Count

Lethal (1) - Ekko
    Balsamic Vinegar (1) - Ultra
    Conquistador (2) - Lord Melkor, Poyser
    BPD (1) - Grammaton

Duel Standings

Poyser (5) - Ultra, Poyser, Balsamic Vinegar, Whicker, BPD
    Lord Melkor (1) - Lord Melkor

The player in the duel with the least votes will die at the end of the Day phase.

Let me know if I missed your vote. With 13 alive, it is 7 votes to reach majority. You have ~32.5 hours. (7/3 1:30 AM PST)

Day 3 Vote Count 2
  • Tempest

Leprous Monarch
    Vinegar, Conq, Bpd, Whisker and Aurelian. Literally the whole scum team right here.

Vote lynch Vinegar

We lynch wrong and we lose it here.

Also
    [vote win duel Poyser]
    If you're town, you can go throw yourself off a cliff!

Flower was the most townread player day 1, you even said you tr her and follow her vote but you decided to watch Tweet???
    This doesn't add up.
    You also made someone claimed based off of no incriminating evidence whatsoever.

Vote lynch Conquistador
    [Vote lynch Conq]

@Poyser
    Why not get a claim out of Alco first before you decide to duel him you scum.
    You can die too.

Vote Alco to win duel

This makes no sense, my man.

[Vote Conq]

[vote lynch Lethal]
    Vote Count

Lethal (2) - Ekko, Aurelian
    Conquistador (5) - Lord Melkor, Poyser, Ultra, BPD, Psychic
    BPD (1) - Grammaton

Duel Standings

Poyser (6) - Ultra, Poyser, Balsamic Vinegar, Whicker, BPD, Conquistador
    Lord Melkor (2) - Lord Melkor, Psychic

The player in the duel with the least votes will die at the end of the Day phase.

Let me know if I missed your vote. With 13 alive, it is 7 votes to reach majority. You have ~29 hours. (7/3 1:30 AM PST)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back