• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Medieval Fantasy Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 2 End / Day 3 Start

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Night 3
T-Pein was killed, he was...
Misunderstood genius, reaped rewards...

You are Fizzik, the Gnome Tinkerer, Expedition aligned.

Abilities:

Inventions: You have the following three inventions and can choose one to create and hand out to another player of your choice on any one night. That player can then choose to use the invention on a subsequent night. Each invention can only be created once during the game.

DEATHHAMMER300X (active) - Choose a player and you will try to kill them that night.

GODSUIT-MK II (passive) - You will survive the first direct killing action against you at night.

Trip Wire (active) - Choose a player and they will be prevented from using their role that night.

You win when all threats to the Expedition have been eliminated.

Ratchet was killed, he was...
Desperately driven from the shadows, into the light...

You are Woody, the Half-man Burglar, Expedition aligned.

Abilities:

Hide (active) - Once per night, you may choose to hide behind another player. If they are not a member of the Expedition, or if your target is killed during the same night, you will be killed. You will be non-targetable by all actions when using this role. This ability can be used three times during the game.

MangoSenpai was killed, he was...
Brothers of the Order, bound by honor...

You are Ser Liam, the Goodbrother, Expedition aligned.

Abilities:

Sworn Brother (passive) - You may communicate with another member of your order via means provided by the host.

1. @RDK - Bertram, the Merchant, Expedition aligned, lynched Day 1
2. @T-Pein™ - Fizzik, the Gnome Tinkerer, Expedition aligned.
3. @Grammaton
4. @Ultra
5. @Aurelian
6. @hime - Arcun, the Dragonborn Wanderer, Expedition aligned, killed Night 1
7. @Lord Melkor - Lord Kendrick, the Eloquent Noble, Expedition aligned, lynched Day 2
8. @BalsamicVinegar
9. @Ratchet - Woody, the Half-man Burglar, Expedition aligned.
10. @Flower - Seifer, the Human Stalker, Expedition aligned, killed Night 1
11. @Psychic
12. @Whicker
13. @bebebebababa @Lethal
14. @Magic
15. @Hans Tweetenberg - @Ekkologix
16. @Black Pegged Dragon
17. @Poyser
18. @ConquistadoR
19. @Alco - @Lord Melkor v2
20. @MangoSenpai - Ser Liam, the Goodbrother, Expedition aligned.

Day 3 begins! With 13 alive, 7 votes are required to reach majority. You have 36 hours. (7/3 1:30 AM PST)

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
uhh from the looks of it we r FUKED

and i havent read shit outside of the writeups and like 5 pages

maybe ratchet hid behind a scum player and died? hopefully he peeked that somewhere lol

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
im assuming a team of 5 or 6 mafia since inflation

and a serial

so its like 7 town left alive now, 5 mafia, and 1 serial most likely

we're almost losing majority here

will start cooking day 1 gimme a bit

Whicker

Preeminent
BPD’s claim definitely looks worse now. No town deaths have results that show any status effects. No one was affected by anything yesterday. Unless we actually have status today, this slot mechanically does not look good

We probably fucked up not going Lethal after that sub out tbh.

Vinegar I still think is town, but obviously if it’s a SvT neighbors pair then this is it. I personally still think it’s a TvT pairing but have no basis for that other than gut feeling and how Vinegar responded.

I trust Ultra’s cop claim still even though he didn’t die. Therefore I trust Ekko
I still think Magic and Aurelian are town.

So Lethal, BPD, Melkor v2 are the group for today IMO

Poyser

@Lord Melkor appreciaye you’ve subbed into a tough spot here but after alco missed the entire day phase yesterday I’m going to have to insist you claim as soon as you show up, or this day isn’t gonna end well for you

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Night 3
T-Pein was killed, he was...
Misunderstood genius, reaped rewards...

You are Fizzik, the Gnome Tinkerer, Expedition aligned.

Abilities:

Inventions: You have the following three inventions and can choose one to create and hand out to another player of your choice on any one night. That player can then choose to use the invention on a subsequent night. Each invention can only be created once during the game.

DEATHHAMMER300X (active) - Choose a player and you will try to kill them that night.

GODSUIT-MK II (passive) - You will survive the first direct killing action against you at night.

Trip Wire (active) - Choose a player and they will be prevented from using their role that night.

Ratchet was killed, he was...
Desperately driven from the shadows, into the light...

You are Woody, the Half-man Burglar, Expedition aligned.

Abilities:

Hide (active) - Once per night, you may choose to hide behind another player. If they are not a member of the Expedition, or if your target is killed during the same night, you will be killed. You will be non-targetable by all actions when using this role. This ability can be used three times during the game.

MangoSenpai was killed, he was...
Brothers of the Order, bound by honor...

You are Ser Liam, the Goodbrother, Expedition aligned.

Abilities:

Sworn Brother (passive) - You may communicate with another member of your order via means provided by the host.

1. @RDK - Bertram, the Merchant, Expedition aligned, lynched Day 1
2. @T-Pein™ - Fizzik, the Gnome Tinkerer, Expedition aligned.
3. @Grammaton
4. @Ultra
5. @Aurelian
6. @hime - Arcun, the Dragonborn Wanderer, Expedition aligned, killed Night 1
7. @Lord Melkor - Lord Kendrick, the Eloquent Noble, Expedition aligned, lynched Day 2
8. @BalsamicVinegar
9. @Ratchet - Woody, the Half-man Burglar, Expedition aligned.
10. @Flower - Seifer, the Human Stalker, Expedition aligned, killed Night 1
11. @Psychic
12. @Whicker
13. @bebebebababa @Lethal
14. @Magic
15. @Hans Tweetenberg - @Ekkologix
16. @Black Pegged Dragon
17. @Poyser
18. @ConquistadoR
19. @Alco - @Lord Melkor v2
20. @MangoSenpai - Ser Liam, the Goodbrother, Expedition aligned.

Day 3 begins! With 13 alive, 7 votes are required to reach majority. You have 36 hours. (7/3 1:30 AM PST)
Shit night for us but revealing info:

I did have T-Pein down as scum given his lack of actual involvement in the prior 2 day phases and doing nothing but sheeping his votes. His role reveal with his flip also tells us he would survive the first kill attempt:

Unless the wording is specific about "direct", I can guess someone tried to kill him night 1, his passive saved him, and night 2 someone shot at him again, killing him. The issue I have is that Ratchet also died tonight. I think with the three deaths it was obviously vig miss firing, SK blind shooting at Ratchet or T-Pein, and scum hitting the other one.

Also when Mango revealed he was a mason, who was he paired with? It was with @BalsamicVinegar I think. Who didn't like that:
also not too happy about Mango outting us as Masons. especially when they didn't post the intent of doing this in the chat. I have zero idea what their alignment is - and not sure I trust them anymore.
Mango did say they were not confirmed with each other, only that they were masons. Also when Mango revealed he was a mason, who was he paired with? It was with @BalsamicVinegar I think. Who didn't like that but his role specifically says "communicate with another member of your order", so that should confirm Vinegar as town since the wording implies the chat only works with other Town (Expedition) players or am I getting this wrong?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
3 deaths = vig, SK, scum?
Or 2 kill attempts = 3 dead townies because Ratchet was hiding behind either Mango or T-Pein when they were killed?

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
vote lynch lethal

couple pages in i can already tell naomi is scum btw, i know her meta

I thought I could join the Gods in peaceful afterlife, but they pull me back....

Ratchet was saying Naomi subbed as scum, I do not like angle shooting but since we now know he was town let's follow Ratchet's legacy.

Vote Lynch Lethal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back