• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Medieval Fantasy Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
You do know my claim, yeah?
Yes, you claimed healer. You know what the last game before Melkor's was we played? I was scum healer and the set up was oriented to make my role mechanically utilize a fake claim to steal votes when affected players visited me.

So you know healer by definition is not a cleared town role.

plus coming after the person that is all but confirmed, over more scummy people - would be very anti town. but maybe that is why you are one of my scum reads.
You are going after the confirmed town cop. So....by your argument, you are scum, especially when day 1 you agreed with Mango that there was nothing directly proving you were town with him and vice-versa.

:dyoutlov

Poyser

plus coming after the person that is all but confirmed, over more scummy people - would be very anti town. but maybe that is why you are one of my scum reads.
You just gonna keep repeating that despite everyone telling you it’s not the case yeah?

Poyser

Btw Aurelian if you’ve got something on BPD doing something last night then let us know. He’s not claimed a night role so if he did anything then he’s scum

The X

Marvelous
So you understand you are changing your tone here, right?

First you spent the last 2 days saying me, Ultra, and Psychic are scum team. And you believed me trying to build a case to have her lynched is somehow me having equity and being scum teamed with her. Now your switching your argument to say either 1 or 2 of us are scum and the other person is innocent, so you want to go with the witch trial approach: see if 1 person drowns, if they don't, kill them, and rinse and repeat. And your still saying your scum reading Ultra who hasn't been CC'd on Conq outing him as cop.

There's a good chance you'll be lynched today.

What did you do night 2?
My dude I cannot use abilities at night.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
My dude I cannot use abilities at night.
If I want to be paranoid about your slot, town tracker being dead at the end of night 1 makes it easy to get a bead on catching you lying if this claim isn't true. Why would you saying you can't use abilities at night be necessarily the truth at face value?

Day 3 Vote Count 1

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
vote lynch lethal

couple pages in i can already tell naomi is scum btw, i know her meta

[Vote lynch Lord Melkor]

Time to die again!

I thought I could join the Gods in peaceful afterlife, but they pull me back....

Ratchet was saying Naomi subbed as scum, I do not like angle shooting but since we now know he was town let's follow Ratchet's legacy.

Vote Lynch Lethal

My impression was Conq was clumsy town rather then scum but I agree @Ultra that he should claim at this stage of the game.

Change Vote Lynch Conquistador

Excellent

duel Melkor @CraigPelton

Also

vote conq

Think he’s probably scum. The way he played around his info with ultra yesterday was shady as fuck and I don’t really buy it as town that was just dumb as fuck, I think he just wanted a way to set up his claim and prove he has his role, and maybe get ultra’s claim if they didn’t already have it. Also, with flower flipping tracker, ratchet flipping hider and ultra being cop, if he’s a watcher or similar then that’s a shit tonne of investigation roles

well Mango was just a trigger happy Mason with his outing of us both then.

anyway. VOTE: ULTRA

Uh shouldn't you have waited before everyone gets a chance to post in the thread before dueling?

Not that it's a bad choice but what about waiting for all potential info to come out?

[Unvote]

Hey guys I have a great idea

Vote BPD

Vote Poyser to win Duel

[Vote lynch Conq]

vote poyser to win

VOTE: Poyser to win DUEL

actually UNVOTE VOTE: Psychic

Ultra tomorrow though

Vote Poyser to win duel

[Vote Duel Win Poyser]

Of course you would vote it, you vile dragon.

[Vote Duel Win Melkor]

[Vote lynch Vinegar]
Vote Count

Lethal (1) - Ekko
Balsamic Vinegar (1) - Ultra
Conquistador (2) - Lord Melkor, Poyser
Psychic (1) - Balsamic Vinegar
BPD (1) - Grammaton

Duel Standings

Poyser (5) - Ultra, Poyser, Balsamic Vinegar, Whicker, BPD
Lord Melkor (1) - Lord Melkor

The player in the duel with the least votes will die at the end of the Day phase.

Let me know if I missed your vote. With 13 alive, it is 7 votes to reach majority. You have ~32.5 hours. (7/3 1:30 AM PST)

Penguini

The Best Dog
well if cop wants to lynch me, im sort of screwed. totally missed the claim though. Psychic is my best bet then

Whicker

Preeminent
My initial reaction here is that Vinegar is town. In my experience, scum are more caught up with the game via scum chat, and this doesn’t seem particularly faked to me. Also, going after a mostly cleared player during the day doesn’t seem particularly good strategy for scum.

Ultra

THE BEAR
My initial reaction here is that Vinegar is town. In my experience, scum are more caught up with the game via scum chat, and this doesn’t seem particularly faked to me. Also, going after a mostly cleared player during the day doesn’t seem particularly good strategy for scum.

I see your point, but also this sort of logic is tenuous, sometimes inactive scum aren't reading their chat as well and genuinely don't have any clue as to what is going on. Though frankly him going after me isn't the issue, and you'll noticed I haven't really raised a stink over him up until now.

It's the fact that he had previously shaded his mason partner and then used Mango's flip as a self clear. That legit makes no sense. Because if they're both town Masons their roles should be more or less identical. He's telling us to read into the flip to clear him when he wasn't clearing Mango off his own sheet. Doesn't add up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back