• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
have you considered the page refresh is wonky and i can multitask and type many posts in rapid fire like, i don't know, my usual shtick
You keep making posts about how I should be appealing to your "norm" as if you haven't already broken that idea repeatedly. Not buying it and your behavior just indicates your way too defensive for your normal play style for me to like or trust you.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
be appealing to your "norm" as if you haven't already broken that idea repeatedly.
this is exactly my point

how can you be sure over a broken theory that continually gets tossed in the blender game after game?
it's NAI

you're either certain or uncertain and this doesn't feel like a bait reaction to reel me out with your hook, is it?

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't see why there's Retro/Aurelian angleshooting talk, it makes me feel worse about both of them because nothing here is angleshooting? And yet they seem happy to perpetuate it

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
it's one thing to say "i don't trust your play because all of it is NAI, and there's a statistical chance you're flipping scum"
is this what you're trying to imprint upon me with your vote or no?

this is the equivalent of picking apart a typo or someone misspeaking and making s stupid oopsie

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
this is exactly my point

how can you be sure over a broken theory that continually gets tossed in the blender game after game?
it's NAI

you're either certain or uncertain and this doesn't feel like a bait reaction to reel me out with your hook, is it?
You have a behavior that's been consistently observed in past games:

1. a behavior that is carefree/careless and isn't restricted to self-preservation
2. the opposite of that seems to be going on here; and you are unnecessarily vested in my read and interactions with you

So why are you so defensive here? I have past games played with you and you never gave 2 shits about being potentially lynched so if your operating outside of what's your normal meta, why are you so fast to keep talking about it being NAI or not?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I don't see why there's Retro/Aurelian angleshooting talk, it makes me feel worse about both of them because nothing here is angleshooting? And yet they seem happy to perpetuate it
it doesn't feel like a conversation that only applies to mafia
im compartmentalizing and trying to understand

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
it's one thing to say "i don't trust your play because all of it is NAI, and there's a statistical chance you're flipping scum"
is this what you're trying to imprint upon me with your vote or no?

this is the equivalent of picking apart a typo or someone misspeaking and making s stupid oopsie
You accused me of imposing a reaction to you saying me vs you is town vs town when you clarified it was about Psychic and JG, when I brought up you made no clear reference that it wasn't a different topic from our conversation, you got more defensive.

Your acting very out of character.

VC 1 D 1

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Vote Count 1 Day 1

Hime: Grammaton > Polar Bear >
Sky: Grammaton > Unvote
T-Pein: Grammaton > Polar Bear
Whicker: The Orca > Sky > Polar Bear > Hime
Balsamic: Hime
Kurumi: Psychic
Grammaton: Retro
Psychic: Sky

Hime - 2
Polar Bear/Psychic/Retro/Sky - 1​

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
You have a behavior that's been consistently observed in past games:

1. a behavior that is carefree/careless and isn't restricted to self-preservation
2. the opposite of that seems to be going on here; and you are unnecessarily vested in my read and interactions with you

So why are you so defensive here? I have past games played with you and you never gave 2 shits about being potentially lynched so if your operating outside of what's your normal meta, why are you so fast to keep talking about it being NAI or not?
because this has never been an issue in games until this one with you

you're implying i want to be coddled instead of having people jump the gun over shoddy miscommunication that regularly happens on my end

1) is correct, my point is it's an either or case; i could flip indie or scum or town built on this specific argument, it can be reversed and argued that it would be unusual for me as scum to self-preserve because it would out me almost immediately

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
You accused me of imposing a reaction to you saying me vs you is town vs town when you clarified it was about Psychic and JG, when I brought up you made no clear reference that it wasn't a different topic from our conversation, you got more defensive.

Your acting very out of character.
with you? yes

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Vote Count 1 Day 1

Grammaton: Retro
Psychic: Sky

Hime - 2
Polar Bear/Psychic/Retro/Sky - 1​
this is an interesting vote pattern

makes me look particularly bad here

Psychic

Yennefer
Very noted, though, that you manage to show up and start posting bad ideas as soon as Retro tells everyone your town meta is to post bad ideas
When did Retro say my town meta is to post bad ideas?
That's not even my town meta.
Also the bear theory isn't that bad if there are 3 or 4 bears in a 20 player game.
And I stated the bear theory waaaaay before Retro came and said anything abut it.
No I'm just saying you're hard pivoting to playing up a meta so you can get town reads
Girl, you don't know my plays as scum, stop acting like you know how to read me. You are dismissed.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
because this has never been an issue in games until this one with you
I'm pretty sure it has been.
you're implying i want to be coddled instead of having people jump the gun over shoddy miscommunication that regularly happens on my end
I never implied this...?
1) is correct, my point is it's an either or case; i could flip indie or scum or town built on this specific argument, it can be reversed and argued that it would be unusual for me as scum to self-preserve because it would out me almost immediately
Your grasping at straws here. You are coming off very defensive, slippery, operating in an evasive way, and trying to deflect away from the meta discussion around your play style which is firmly not in your normal style; way too concerned about not getting crucified on being so worried about how I'm looking at you instead of other players as well. So it leads to a pretty easy summarization on my part:

- You are more interested in surviving then actually solving
- You are trying to gaslight back by suggesting this was some kind of mistake on my part for my read and interactions with you

So my vote is staying on you.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Vote Count 1 Day 1