• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bachi

Distinguished
Would the choice to go with the watch be because he knew the cop was fake cause he is scum with him?
This is a possibility, but its hard to say, I will iso Whicker, and see if he has some small talks/toughts with/about Aurelian/Lethal, I isoed the two and dont remember interactions with Whicker

The Orca

Antihero
This is a possibility, but its hard to say, I will iso Whicker, and see if he has some small talks/toughts with/about Aurelian/Lethal, I isoed the two and dont remember interactions with Whicker
If you have some time, would love some thoughts on the below
So im just going to zone out and talk to myself

Orca 1: What would scum likely do in a mass claim to appear as town as possible
Orca 2: Fuck off you troll
Orca 1: Already ahead of you
Orca 2: Da fuck is wrong with you
Orca 3: Fine ill play along, scum most likely wants to claim something that can't be counterclaimed, makes sense, backed up by info but can't be disproved, go under the radar, claim something everyone can
Orca 1: Well let's look at the mass claim

Retro claimed something that while doesn't look good, doesnt make sense to do so as scum. It went somewhat against Orca's who she would know is town, had a bad look on the moves, and could be used to tie her to a role block maybe

Polar made it known he wasn't claiming to get voted and then claimed something that conflicted with Whicker (getting to him). As scum that's just doubling and tripling down on bad play, just why would someone do this also making it almost wanting a 1V1 for the lynch

Whicker: claimed quickly, had a clean and precise claim, backed up by maybe dead people only, jumped on Polar's claim

One guy: VT
Tweet: VT
BB: VT

Sky: BP

Sigismund: missing in action still but around enough to participate

I'm sure I've missed some off hand or mixed something up, but seriously I think you all are going about this in the wrong manner

On the claims alone id say

BB, Sigismund, and Whicker have the red flags

Bachi

Distinguished
If you have some time, would love some thoughts on the below
Well your point about Polar makes sense, why would a scum go for a 1v1 like that, the rest about vts this can go either way, sigismunds needs to claim
About Whicker, yeah he could have fabricated that result, looking at how Aurelian is watcher, maybe he copied that result, but I want to see his usage in the next night(idk if he can copy and use abilities in the same night, but the faster he uses something good, the better for him)

Bachi

Distinguished
Well your point about Polar makes sense, why would a scum go for a 1v1 like that, the rest about vts this can go either way, sigismunds needs to claim
About Whicker, yeah he could have fabricated that result, looking at how Aurelian is watcher, maybe he copied that result, but I want to see his usage in the next night(idk if he can copy and use abilities in the same night, but the faster he uses something good, the better for him)
Oh nvn, Aurelian was tracker not watcher

Grammaton

Consigliere
That’s not to say that whickers result isn’t fakeable, but it’d require certainty that Aurelian wasn’t tampered with (which is a gamble in and of itself) or blocked (which directly also implicates retro as well) - these aren’t insignificant risks, which when weighed up against the utility of what he’s claiming, why bother?

Bachi

Distinguished
Okay what is this

Genuinely curious, in what way have I acted similar to Orca this game?
BB has been pushing Orca mainly off of how's he's been bouncing off of you most of the game. I definitely haven't been doing that.
You strongly town read Orca and say I'm acting similar but I'm in the PoE?
I don't get this at all

Talk to me @Sky

Do you think BB tunnels on Orca all game if she were town?

Would she also ignore Whicker acting in a similar manner to Orca?
Between Whicker and Polar, Whicker looks better thread wise, apparently there is also a contradiction in Polar's list, he has two people in different alignments, but he says they plays the same, (preference?) Polar-Orca synergy?
So who besides Orca and Polar would be scummier in your eyes?
Orca and Polar talk.

You haven't explained why your so focused on Orca and saying I slipped seems to be pretty nonsensical when you just implied Kurumi could be scum in your earlier post. You aren't making sense so I would ask what your issue is with the potential she could be scum watcher as it's been raised by others multiple times.

You still haven't explained your case on Orca at all-stop being evasive and make your argument.
Orca talk again, this is why I gave Orca a scum lean, he has some synergy with Aurelian, idk at this point.
Well from Orca-Polar-Whicker, Whicker looks the best imo, if I get bamboozled so be it.

VC 6 D 3

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Vote Count 6 Day 3

Balsamic: Orca > Whicker > Sky > Polar
Whicker: Orca > Sigismund > Polar
Sky: Orca > Tweet > Sigismund > Big Man > Orca > Bachi > Sigismund > Polar
Polar Bear: Tweet > Balsamic > Whicker
CP: Tweet > Polar Bear
Orca: Tweet > Sigismund
Oneiros: Sigismund > Orca > Polar
Retro: Sigismund
Tweet: CP
Psychic: Big Man
Grammaton: Big Man > Orca
RDK: Sigismund > Retro > Polar > Polar
Sigismund: Polar

Polar - 7
Sigismund - 2
Bachi/CP/Orca/Whicker - 1​

Final VC D 3

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Final Vote Count Day 3

Balsamic: Orca > Whicker > Sky > Polar
Whicker: Orca > Sigismund > Polar
Sky: Orca > Tweet > Sigismund > Big Man > Orca > Bachi > Sigismund > Polar
Polar Bear: Tweet > Balsamic > Whicker
CP: Tweet > Polar Bear
Orca: Tweet > Sigismund
Oneiros: Sigismund > Orca > Polar
Retro: Sigismund
Tweet: CP
Psychic: Big Man
Grammaton: Big Man > Orca > Polar
RDK: Sigismund > Retro > Polar > Polar
Sigismund: Polar

Polar - 8
Sigismund - 2
Bachi/CP/Whicker - 1

Polar will be lynched.

Night 3 Skipped

Ratchet

The demise of a Vampire

f669c822362ffa45fc86996be00dac77.jpg

Evangeline was a cruel Vampire who hunted and massacred humans for centuries. Then she met Nagi Springfield…and fell in love. This affection would later extend to his son, Negi Springfield. As she became his mentor and protector. She did everything in her power to keep him and his friends safe. But still, her crimes were not forgotten. All it took was one false rumour and she was facing execution. Dignified, she decided it was for the best…after all, how should anyone else forgive her when she has not even forgiven herself? She smiled.

You got this, Negi…my precious student…

Her final words touched everyone‘s hearts.

@Polar Bear, Evangeline A.K McDowell, 1x Gravedigger, Mahora Academy Aligned, was lynched.

Charakter: Evangeline A. K. McDowell.
Alignment: Mahora Academy Aligned.
Role: 1x Gravedigger.
Description:

Target a dead player at night and receive all their remaining shots to use for yourself if any.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Mahora Academy!

??? was activated, skipping the following Night Phase.
Day 4 will begin shortly.

Day 4 Start

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
A new morning...

As the sun was rising, Negi sat at the breakfast table. He was crying, having witnessed the execution of his master. But his friends were with him, giving him comfort. "We must be strong now! We are going to defeat Fate's forces!", Negi said, his resolve stronger than ever before this day.

It's now Day 4.
You have a maximum of 48h.
With 13 alive it's 7 to lynch.

Oneiros

Surreal
The thing with Whicker being scum is: would he really be aligned with Retro or Orca? Orca bussing his mate so hard with scum having low numbers just seems asinine to me. And why would Whicker be the first to point towards Aurelian/Retro possibly being scum together after their early interaction if he's their mate?

Grammaton

Consigliere
The thing with Whicker being scum is: would he really be aligned with Retro or Orca? Orca bussing his mate so hard with scum having low numbers just seems asinine to me. And why would Whicker be the first to point towards Aurelian/Retro possibly being scum together after their early interaction if he's their mate?

Pretty much my thoughts, doesn’t fit.

Vote Tweet

Time to apply the heat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back