• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oneiros

Surreal
Sky is also very much on the table for me. And Sig just needs to claim, it's hindering progress. Also if there's any info share etc

Oneiros

Surreal
I can only see Tweet being scum if he drew an uncooperative team. I think he'd always make an effort if he had mates who depended on him, unless said mates equally didn't care about making plays. Continually pointing towards his meta doesn't really help his case, but if there's a person I'd believe is town despite that it's Tweet. I seem to remember him exactly doing this in a game before. Was always behind on the game, claimed VT and used the same justifications he has here, got mislynched.

He's always going to be on the POE but I'd prefer to lynch Retro/Sky.

Oneiros

Surreal
Or Whicker really on procedure, doubts on his alignment with Retro/Orca aside (more likely to be aligned with Retro out of the two imo).

Retro > Whicker/Sky

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Also why isn't this just a vote on Whicker lol, given that if Polar turned out town, that was the plan

Oneiros

Surreal
Orca/Retro highly unlikely (roles)
Orca/Whicker highly unlikely (harmful bus)
CP/Tweet highly unlikely (harmful bus)

Retro/Whicker doubtful (Whicker pointing to Retro/Aurelian as possible scum pair)

CP/Whicker undecided (CP pointed towards Whicker possibly being rolecop which is a point in favor of them not being aligned, but also actively pushed the Polar lynch while trying to distance Polar/Whicker. In real time CP's question seemed townie so wtv.)

Retro/Sky possible mates (have distanced themselves quite a bit considering they're the two highest posters in the game. Sky hasn't ever voted Retro despite being quick on the trigger)

Oneiros

Surreal
Why's that? You've suddenly started to have a nebulous negative read on me and it's bothering me
I liked your play D1. Think you have become very defensive as the game went on. When people doubted something you said or aluded to you possibly not being town, you got on top of them. And not a fan of your voting patterns, Kurumi pointed out you and Aurelian seemed happy to throw a vote anywhere and that still held up by D3.

The way you worded your claim also pinged me the wrong way, let me find it.

Oneiros

Surreal
Haruna Saotome, x-shot BP. Ridiculously setup speccy here but if a passive role such as myself is on the town side then I doubt there's that many VTs.

Any further questions?
I've seen quite some GFs be 1x BP. The claim itself isn't townie, and you seem to be wording it in a way that excuses its untowniness. Crossed my mind that trying to divert attention to the VT thing might have been a way to avoid people hard focusing on your claimed ability.

Penguini

The Best Dog
It funny, because I think I was one of like three people that said if Polar is town, we go for Whicker instead.
But Sky -instant town reading Tweet because I am voting them is funny. Make me think Sky is scum and Whicker is 95% town in this scenario.

Also gives possibility that Tweet is also town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back