• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Still want your thoughts on retro/fang interactions when possible gram
So let me explain this without snark

Partial personal take vs picking apart and analyzing how off my play was, if you read whatever else into it feel free to question me

He's planting seeds, and you're falling for them

RDK

Marvelous
So let me explain this without snark

Partial personal take vs picking apart and analyzing how off my play was, if you read whatever else into it feel free to question me

He's planting seeds, and you're falling for them
I'm deliberating and seeking alternative perspectives

Let me work

Lord Melkor

Exceptional

What is so funny to you!?

That i am trying to be nice helping the hosts by subbing day 4 as town and people are wagoning me like a bunch of rabid sheep?!

This is also exactly what happened in Fuji's Pokemon game on WG recently. Quess what? Scum won that game.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Most interactions feel NAI to me atm, not much to read tbh

Even reading back a couple pages, I dont see anyone doing anything like that, the closest is someone not liking someones voting patterns that really reaches like that recently

Im not a fan of Hans' justification for his lethal vote. Just sheep voting the top lynch candidate is less standout that trying to say "oh some random posts of his looked like wyatting, so I voted him". That reads more like a justification for selling a teammate up the river imo.

Retro I think is either Indie or Town, her interactions with Fang did not feel like scum on scum considering those two players in particular and how they interact with one another a lot of the time.

Grammar, Sky and RDK Id put as town as well, Big Man NAI , Orca feels like he is shitposting and coasting (Im no Hypocrite so this isn't lambasting him, more me being proud of that fact) and Psychic is Psychic. Which like her old best friend LG, I can never read her correctl;y
Here's his previous posts - does this look easy content? If not, why?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
What is so funny to you!?

That i am trying to be nice helping the hosts by subbing day 4 as town and people are wagoning me like a bunch of rabid sheep?!

This is also exactly what happened in Fuji's Pokemon game on WG recently. Quess what? Scum won that game.
I wasn't in the Pokemon game

If you're legitimately frustrated we can talk crossgame

My vote is flexible despite me sticking with Sig

Penguini

The Best Dog
Sky showing major flip flop tendences.
Tweet slot is confusing.
Orca / Retro.

these three area, must more important than Sig/Melk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back