• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
Could going through the vote counts and checking who else was ever in execute range help
Maybe- if you want to subscribe to that

I was comfortably above half majority on day 1 though and am the vig so I'm not subscribing to it too much. My guess is that it just couldnt be used day 1?

If you want to put some stock into it though, Orca had half majority on D3.

RDK

Marvelous
You didn't ask me but she looks BAAAAAD. On top of everything else, she was the 4th vote on Tweet before the execute hit. I'd say if there is an indie she is it, considering that bit of setup spec Odo just provided
She's been sucking up to me a lot since I claimed vig which I've likely noticed more than others have but it's bothered me somewhat.

In the same way Melkor liking about 15 of my posts last night bothered me :hestonpls

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
@Retrolize you made a lot of noise in regards to asking who you should jail - curious to know what your usage was or at least what you're going to claim kek
Of course I did, you think I was bluffing?

Poyser
If I die, just remember my posts on cp kthx
Bitch at me endgame about my horrific play :shrug

>the one time I should've protected Oneiros

Nah yeah I deserve a lynch and a ban from ranked or whatever lmao

The Orca

Antihero
Vote Balsamic
fb184ba6-ae97-407e-8028-1d4fec6a04c1_text.gif

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
So you jailed Gram?
I did, used RDK and Gram themselves as a suggestion, jailed Gram

Literally eat out of my amazingly clean asshole. work and cooperate with me next time, Town

I usually split my usage between top 3 choices and choose among that pool so scum is unlikely to use the info in their favor, I didn't have a chance in hell to do so lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back