• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
the fact lethal was confident claiming cop and now psychic the supposed cop who got a ton of credibility from CC'ing him and then dipped for most of the game is sussing the person she copped town is raising alarm bells

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
the fact lethal was confident claiming cop and now psychic the supposed cop who got a ton of credibility from CC'ing him and then dipped for most of the game is sussing the person she copped town is raising alarm bells
If Ekko were to write something like this you'd campaign for him to get banned again

The Orca

Antihero
Orca

Arguably, scum!me could theoretically be that bold and make a nonsensical move to trip people up

Town!me? Miscalculations
Hosts need to stop giving me non VT roles, I fuck the game up with my role usage which is objectively poorly used countless times
Town tends to do so. I'm not ignoring that you could be scum and claimed that. Just right now odds are leaning toward town

Night 4 Start

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Stole too many panties…

21913.webp

While all the fights were going on, Chamo decided to go on vacation. He had a few cigs and drinks and just chilled. But then he was caught trying to steal a girl‘s panties and thrown into a cage. The cage then fell into the ocean…where Chamo drowned. Poor little ermine fella…

@Hans Tweetenberg , Chamo, a Vanilla, Mahora Academy Aligned was executed.

It‘s now Night 4.
You have a maximum of 18h to send your actions.

Day 5 Start

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Demise of the Villains…

Shirabe_8584.jpg

Cosmo Entelecheia were on their way to a large battlefield. Shirabe and Shiori were engaged in fierce battles, both giving it their all. Fate only smiled. He was so proud of his sisters and he was confident they could win this war. But all his hope soon turned into despair when Shirabe was killed on her way to the store where she wanted to buy Fate‘s favourite coffee beans…

@Lord Melkor , Shirabe, 1x Strongman + 2x Bus Driver, Cosmo Entelecheia Aligned was killed.
Charakter: Shirabe.
Alignment: Cosmo Entelecheia Aligned.
Role: 1x Strongman, 2x Bus Driver.
Description:

1x Strongman: Upgrade your faction kill to bypass protection.
2x Bus Driver: Target two players at night and switch them.

Wincon: You win when you control the majority or nothing can prevent that.

But Shirabe was not the only casualty that night. Shiori has also fallen. Fate was shaking. His earlier confidence turned into complete and utter despair…

@Whicker , Shiori, 3x Mimic, Cosmo Entelecheia Aligned was killed.

Charakter: Shiori.
Alignment: Cosmo Entelecheia Aligned.
Role: 3x Mimic.
Description:

Copy your target's role ability. Has no effect on killing abilities.. Can't copy your team's abilities.

Wincon: You win when you control the majority or nothing can prevent that.

Meanwhile Negi‘s group also had a casualty. Ako was killed in cold blood, trying to help the wounded. Negi was furious. But his resolve to defeat Fate was stronger than ever before this night…

@Oneiros , Ako Izumi, Vanilla, Mahora Academy Aligned was killed.

It‘s now Day 5.
You have a maximum of 48h.
With 9 alive it‘s 5 to lynch.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
No executioner or roleblocker flip either is worth noting. So either final scum is exactly an Executioner + Roleblocker or Psychic lied about being blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back