• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 5 Start

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Fate Averruncus‘ last stand…

0d09a421e7ee40370daeb65ff7fe04d2.jpg

With all his comrades gone, Fate decided to take matters into his own hands. He entered the battle and fought viciously. Like a cornered beast. Now it was up to him to fulfill the Lifemaker‘s wishes and destroy the magical world. When the battles were over he decided to take a short break and had some of his beloved coffee. After he finished his cup he stood up, shocked. He was surrounded by the united armies of the magical world.

Fate Averruncus, leader of Cosmo Entelecheia, you are hereby under arrest and sentenced to execution!

The guards were approaching him. Exhausted from all the fighting, Fate could not resist for long and was captured. He could feel the weight of the iron chains as the guards took him to the execution stand. They put some cold rope around his neck. He was looking at the crowd which cheered at the prospect of his demise.

My sisters…I will join you now…

He mumbled, as the trap door opened underneath his feet, putting an end to him.

@Sky , Fate Averruncus, Godfather + 1x Bulletproof + 1x Executioner, Cosmo Entelecheia Aligned was lynched.
Charakter: Fate Averruncus.
Alignment: Cosmo Entelecheia Aligned.
Role: Godfather, 1x Bulletproof, 1x Executioner.
Description:

Godfather: You will scan innocent to alignment checks.
1x Bulletproof: You survive the first kill on you. You will be informed if that passive was used up.
1x Executioner: During the day you may submit an Execute in your Role PM once a player has half majority on them and end the day.

Wincon: You win when you control the majority or nothing can prevent that.

It‘s Night 5.
You have a maximum of 18h.

Day 6 Start

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
The Child Teacher‘s final lesson…

fc636597e3b0ee5bb678c84a03485c56.png

With Fate defeated and the magical world finally having some room to breathe, Negi decided to have a break and had tea at a Cafe in Ostia. His friends were happy. Relieved he went through the streets and let his guard down. But that would prove fatal. He was struck from behind and killed in cold blood. His students arrived at the scene, horrified. Negi Springfield has fallen.

@Grammaton , Negi Springfield, Innocent Child, Mahora Academy Aligned was killed.

It‘s now Day 6.
You have a maximum of 24h.
With 7 alive it‘s 4 to lynch.

The Orca

Antihero
Why are you rushing to vote?
Nothing has changed for me since D3 lol. 84.9% of the people alive the last 3 days have ignored my questions so...Im just going to put my head down and chug along. Run down the suspects from top to bottom as I see it

The Orca

Antihero
@Psychic
Would there be no cop in a game here?
Would there be 2 roles that invest as town but are scum in a game billed as not bastard? If no, Craig would be town then correct? If yes Craig could be a suspect here
Would there be no vig in a game?
What exactly would an inventor do? Is that like a gift giver, or the role that you can create a move?
Does the strongman here act outside of the faction kill or turn the faction into a strong man? Trying to determine if the number of kills could be accounted for by assuming the vig is in the game, which clears RDK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back