• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguini

The Best Dog
Even if Kurumi is mafia - its such a bad play to risk the watcher on a day one whim.
If Kurumi flips town. We've just got rid of an important role.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I don’t entirely trust lethals claim. Appreciate there will be no appetite to lynch it, but there’s several things that are off

• Agree
Reactions: RDK

RDK

Marvelous
I don’t entirely trust lethals claim. Appreciate there will be no appetite to lynch it, but there’s several things that are off
I'm 100% not dismissing it being a scum mechanism for finding the SK, but no harm keeping it around to let him fire away if that's the case

Hate that he just dropped it and fucked off though

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Even if Kurumi is mafia - its such a bad play to risk the watcher on a day one whim.
If Kurumi flips town. We've just got rid of an important role.
If Kurumi is scum watcher then we lose nothing by getting rid of her since she would be able to potentially misdirect lynched and out strong town PRs. Also why would town watcher try to vote the IC knowing they are essentially town leader? Its either incredibly self destructive play or deliberate scummy tactic to throw people off her wagon.

Penguini

The Best Dog
Orca case. I think Polar Bear provided a familiarity shield for Orca to hide behind. There is no one easier to pocket, than someone you've played with before [imo]. I don't feel that Orca is actually doing anything, other than float on other people's comment and active lurk whilst still posting.

VC 8 D 1

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Vote Count 8 Day 1

Hime: Grammaton > Polar Bear > Unvote
Sky: Grammaton > Unvote > Psychic > Kurumi > Lethal > Unvote > Kurumi
T-Pein: Grammaton > Polar Bear > Sky > RDK
Whicker: The Orca > Sky > Polar Bear > Hime > RDK
Balsamic: Hime > Orca > Unvote > RDK > Orca
Kurumi: Psychic > Kurumi > Grammaton > RDK
Grammaton: Retro > Hime > Kurumi > Hime > Lethal
Psychic: Sky
Aurelian: Retro > Kurumi
Polar Bear: Sky > Hime > Balsamic > Grammaton > RDK
The Orca: Kurumi > Fujishiro
Fujishiro: Lethal > Whicker > Lethal > Tweet
Retro: Psychic > Polar Bear > Unvote > Kurumi > Unvote
Oneiros: Hime > Lethal > Unvote
Tweet: Lethal > Unvote
RDK: Kurumi > Lethal > Unvote
CP: Kurumi

RDK - 4
Kurumi - 3
Tweet - 2
Orca/Sky/Fujishiro/Lethal - 1​

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Orca case. I think Polar Bear provided a familiarity shield for Orca to hide behind. There is no one easier to pocket, than someone you've played with before [imo]. I don't feel that Orca is actually doing anything, other than float on other people's comment and active lurk whilst still posting.
I thought you'd have taken issue with the downright awful "MyStErY rEaSoNs" early play myself

Grammaton

Consigliere

I don’t actually hate this as an observation

Penguini

The Best Dog
If Kurumi is scum watcher then we lose nothing by getting rid of her since she would be able to potentially misdirect lynched and out strong town PRs. Also why would town watcher try to vote the IC knowing they are essentially town leader? Its either incredibly self destructive play or deliberate scummy tactic to throw people off her wagon.
Because Kurumui got emotional perhaps?
Had a bad experience in Among Us unranked game?

Also did you just slip?

If Kurumi is scum watcher then we lose nothing by getting rid of her since she would be able to potentially misdirect lynched and out strong town PRs
why would we lose anything if Kurumi was scum watcher? wouldn't we gain something as town. This almost sounds like you're bussing her here

RDK

Marvelous
I actually remember seeing you say something similar last night and being fine with it, can you push it please so I'm not the leading wagon :slip

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Because Kurumui got emotional perhaps?
Lots of players can get emotional.
Had a bad experience in Among Us unranked game?
I am aware of that but that isn't here or there.
Also did you just slip?
Uh huh.
why would we lose anything if Kurumi was scum watcher? wouldn't we gain something as town. This almost sounds like you're bussing her here
Where are you getting a slip? We lose nothing = not a negative for town. And if I am "bussing" her, you are implying she's scum by association.

Penguini

The Best Dog
Today I'd prefer Orca to be lynched.
Aurelian giving me major sussy vibes now.
I also think Whicker - is up to some fake afk nonsense. Not sure why anyone who recruits two players, then chooses to "dip" from the game.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Only if you are mafia.
You haven't explained why your so focused on Orca and saying I slipped seems to be pretty nonsensical when you just implied Kurumi could be scum in your earlier post. You aren't making sense so I would ask what your issue is with the potential she could be scum watcher as it's been raised by others multiple times.

Penguini

The Best Dog
I said - did you slip? I didn't say it was a slip. it was quesiton. Rather than a statement. I've also previously theorized that you 1v1 with Retro could have been scum. But its not my many order of business. Making observations, doesn't mean a hard pursuit of someone.

RDK

Marvelous
What's the case on Kurumi again? @RDK
Reactive rather than proactive. Overreacting to everything. OMGUS as a sole channel of productivity- including voting for the IC. Self-voting to me is a bit of a concession and shows a distinct lack of composure which I think is more likely from a place of caught scum than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back