• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I usually find hime a fairly easy townread, in that she’s usually pretty enthusiastic about playing / solving / collaborating etc

Don’t get any of that here

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Chao Lingshen
1x duelist, cant be used in the last 12 hrs of the day

already hinted at my role twice before in the game much earlier
I see nothing that suggest a duelist hint in your posts, only one that said hypothetically you might have a day role which is a REAL stretch

Vote is not moving

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
You're pointing out that you hinted your duel earlier in the game... why point that out? what does it matter?
bc its not like its something i just came with on the spot to avoid the lynch or whatever

RDK

Marvelous
I see nothing that suggest a duelist hint in your posts, only one that said hypothetically you might have a day role which is a REAL stretch

Vote is not moving
I mean there's a very obvious one, but I don't see how it's relevant at all or why she's pointing it out

RDK

Marvelous
Spoiler: town doesn't need to hint that they're the duel, because they'll claim it without worrying about it being belieavble- because they can simply prove it exists.

Scum hints that they have it because they want it to look less sus when they claim it.

This should be lynched

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I usually find hime a fairly easy townread, in that she’s usually pretty enthusiastic about playing / solving / collaborating etc

Don’t get any of that here
well im sorry, i quite literally dont have any scum reads besides sky who apparently acts this way as town too
im not really sure what to do and im tired

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Spoiler: town doesn't need to hint that they're the duel, because they'll claim it without worrying about it being belieavble- because they can simply prove it exists.

Scum hints that they have it because they want it to look less sus when they claim it.

This should be lynched
ok well im going to flip town and youll have to eat ur words later

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her

This should be lynched
Damn, nice spot. Haza locked town tbh which gives me a BIG raised eyebrow for anyone still voting him (there were 4 at last count, not sure if any of those moved)

VC 9 D 1

Ratchet

Vote Count 9 Day 1

Hime: Grammaton > Polar Bear > Unvote > Sky
Sky: Grammaton > Unvote > Psychic > Kurumi > Lethal > Unvote > Kurumi > Unvote > Hime
T-Pein: Grammaton > Polar Bear > Sky > RDK
Whicker: The Orca > Sky > Polar Bear > Hime > RDK
Balsamic: Hime > Orca > Unvote > RDK > Orca > Hime
Kurumi: Psychic > Kurumi > Grammaton > RDK
Grammaton: Retro > Hime > Kurumi > Hime > Lethal > Hime
Psychic: Sky
Aurelian: Retro > Kurumi
Polar Bear: Sky > Hime > Balsamic > Grammaton > RDK
The Orca: Kurumi > Fujishiro
Fujishiro: Lethal > Whicker > Lethal > Tweet
Retro: Psychic > Polar Bear > Unvote > Kurumi > Unvote
Oneiros: Hime > Lethal > Unvote