• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguini

The Best Dog
I'm guessing @RDK killed Aurelian

At this point feeling very confident with my reads. Retro vs. Aurelain as a scum vs scum fake fight could be very possible.
But Orca still looking terrible to me

VOTE: ORCA

The Orca

Antihero
I'm guessing @RDK killed Aurelian

At this point feeling very confident with my reads. Retro vs. Aurelain as a scum vs scum fake fight could be very possible.
But Orca still looking terrible to me

VOTE: ORCA
Any chance it was a cross kill of some kind? Assuming RDK hasn't killed

I'm focusing on Big Man, Sigismund, Whicker

What are your thoughts on those 3?

Whicker

Preeminent
So what are setups like here?

33 or 25 % scum?

Multi faction or mafia and SK?

What fits the theme if any?

Did RDK claim a character and did it fit vig?

Results from @RDK , @Psychic ?
My understanding is ranked games won’t be multi ball. There’s probably an SK given there were two deaths and the vig didn’t shoot the 2nd one
No idea on theme

Whicker

Preeminent
My understanding is ranked games won’t be multi ball. There’s probably an SK given there were two deaths and the vig didn’t shoot the 2nd one
No idea on theme
Vig didn’t claim to shoot the 2nd one but RDK could still be SK here for sure

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
That would leave scum here

Lethal
CraigPelton
Hans Tweetenberg
Big Man
Sigismund
Aurelian

Whicker
BalsamicBear

camp-nowhere-christopher-lloyd.gif

The Orca

Antihero
So the three lowest posters are scum to you. Yeah you’re scum here
Are you all? Haven't looked. I just think of it as coasting and hiding posters. On top of the reasons I had yesterday about you, what I didn't get to because of the quick lynch...is your super disdain for quick lynching someone without letting them post....which you partook in here. Why the shift in mentality?

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Another scum down, and Retro goes right into the solid town column. Good progress.

Vote Orca
Inactive hunting is still bad

Whicker

Preeminent
Are you all? Haven't looked. I just think of it as coasting and hiding posters. On top of the reasons I had yesterday about you, what I didn't get to because of the quick lynch...is your super disdain for quick lynching someone without letting them post....which you partook in here. Why the shift in mentality?
Dude I’m not coasting or hiding I was busy day 1 and here all day yesterday and I’m one of the first posters here today.
And I don’t think Big Man or Sigi are “hiding.” Like yeah obviously they may or may not be scum but not posting is just not posting it can be for so many reasons
I would have rather have let Lethal speak. Yeah I voted for him after he was basically confirmed, but no I didn’t really consider the fact that he’d be yeeted just a few hours in and would have fought against it on principle.
Also this site is different because there’s no plurality at deadline so arriving at a vote early isn’t nearly as bad here in practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back