• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Orca

Antihero
Dont like Tweet's vote patterns regarding lethal D1 and D2
Looking deeper at the kills, looks like (unless random), mafia kills are the first...SK, vig, third group the 2nd....so mafia killed Fujishiro?

D1: Fujishiro: Lethal > Whicker > Lethal > Tweet

All 3?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
After isoing aurelians interactions I'd say balsamic and whicker non Mafia.

The One did have aurelian vs retro as town vs town as did I think orca

Not ruling out aurelian vs retro as being a scum vs scum argument for the content tbh. I think it did a lot to make them both look town to people in retrospect so could've been by design. Retro was the only one willing to vote aurelian with me yesterday so may have wanted to get in early in case it led to something

Penguini

The Best Dog
not against a Tweet Lynch.
feel Orca is just trolling to much to be town and probably has some stupid role like strongman to be this flagrant

The Orca

Antihero
not against a Tweet Lynch.
feel Orca is just trolling to much to be town and probably has some stupid role like strongman to be this flagrant
hot-summer-hot.gif

Oneiros

Surreal
Gram, Psychic confirmed town

Sky town or GF

RDK vig or SK

Balsamic looks the towniest to me on play. Can't even fathom scum tunneling like that.

Tweet, Polar and Whicker I'm neutral on. Disagree that Tweet's play around Lethal was shady, but he hasn't really done anything that makes me think he's town either. Whicker's reads seem genuine, but might be worth a look if Retro flips town. Could have been trying to set up a mislynch by naming Aurelian/Retro as possible mates. Giving me an uncompromised vibe. Polar's votes have probably been the worst in the game, but he's attracted a lot of attention to himself since the start of the game which I don't really see as a scummy move. Don't know how he plays like, so it's really a moot point.

Big Man, Orca, Sigismund, Craig, Retro my main POE. Craig pushing Aurelian when he knew Lethal was going to be the lynch really doesn't do anything for me. Seems to have tried to steer clear of conflict thus far. Sigismund probably needs to be pushed soon because it's D3 and there's 0 to read from there. Big Man too but if you ISO Sig he hasn't given one (1) single thought on the game. I'm alright with pushing Orca first, hasn't commented on Aurelian at all from what I've seen and included Lethal into one of his scum lists but without really saying anything about. He's throwing shade at all inactives so that might be why, but that in itself is a bit yucky when it constitutes most of their reads. About Retro I don't like how she handled the Kurumi situation D1. Conceded Kurumi was acting out of spite but still voted for her. Seemed a bit on edge during the interaction with Aurelian, but Aurelian being scum eases my worries on that specific question. Then again, I still think it's not good strategy for scum Aurelian to engage in a conversation with a townie about his perceived meta of said townie, it's uncharted territory. So while I think Retro (if scum partner) handled the role play well, I struggle to understand Aurelian's motivation for it if not staging.

Also if there's a vig counterclaim somewhere now is probably the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back