• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
Yeah I'm not even gonna respond to that

Gram if you want time I'm just gonna let you see this out from here

unvote

Penguini

The Best Dog
Ride or dies
RDK
Oneiros
The Orca

Sky
Psychic

Grammaton
Whicker (if BB is scum)

Neutral/very slight scum lean
Sigismund
Big Man/Bachi

Neutral
Retrolize
CraigPelton

the bolded is a contingent statement

Penguini

The Best Dog
rather just push this lynch and next lynch - so we can actually have day during the weekend, rather than night period on the weekend

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Guys, I‘m tired and too sleepy to post more vote counts. The next one will follow once Ratchet comes back or I wake up.

The Orca

Antihero
So im just going to zone out and talk to myself

Orca 1: What would scum likely do in a mass claim to appear as town as possible
Orca 2: Fuck off you troll
Orca 1: Already ahead of you
Orca 2: Da fuck is wrong with you
Orca 3: Fine ill play along, scum most likely wants to claim something that can't be counterclaimed, makes sense, backed up by info but can't be disproved, go under the radar, claim something everyone can
Orca 1: Well let's look at the mass claim

Retro claimed something that while doesn't look good, doesnt make sense to do so as scum. It went somewhat against Orca's who she would know is town, had a bad look on the moves, and could be used to tie her to a role block maybe

Polar made it known he wasn't claiming to get voted and then claimed something that conflicted with Whicker (getting to him). As scum that's just doubling and tripling down on bad play, just why would someone do this also making it almost wanting a 1V1 for the lynch

Whicker: claimed quickly, had a clean and precise claim, backed up by maybe dead people only, jumped on Polar's claim

One guy: VT
Tweet: VT
BB: VT

Sky: BP

Sigismund: missing in action still but around enough to participate

I'm sure I've missed some off hand or mixed something up, but seriously I think you all are going about this in the wrong manner

On the claims alone id say

BB, Sigismund, and Whicker have the red flags

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
BalsamicBear
Whicker

Hans Tweetenberg
Sigismund
Big Man/Bachi
Retrolize
CraigPelton

RDK
Oneiros
The Orca

Sky
Psychic

Grammaton
Polar Bear

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
So im just going to zone out and talk to myself

Orca 1: What would scum likely do in a mass claim to appear as town as possible
Orca 2: Fuck off you troll
Orca 1: Already ahead of you
Orca 2: Da fuck is wrong with you
Orca 3: Fine ill play along, scum most likely wants to claim something that can't be counterclaimed, makes sense, backed up by info but can't be disproved, go under the radar, claim something everyone can
Orca 1: Well let's look at the mass claim

Retro claimed something that while doesn't look good, doesnt make sense to do so as scum. It went somewhat against Orca's who she would know is town, had a bad look on the moves, and could be used to tie her to a role block maybe

Polar made it known he wasn't claiming to get voted and then claimed something that conflicted with Whicker (getting to him). As scum that's just doubling and tripling down on bad play, just why would someone do this also making it almost wanting a 1V1 for the lynch

Whicker: claimed quickly, had a clean and precise claim, backed up by maybe dead people only, jumped on Polar's claim

One guy: VT
Tweet: VT
BB: VT

Sky: BP

Sigismund: missing in action still but around enough to participate

I'm sure I've missed some off hand or mixed something up, but seriously I think you all are going about this in the wrong manner

On the claims alone id say

BB, Sigismund, and Whicker have the red flags
What the fuck is the first half of this post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back