• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Considering she was dabbling into heresy, both by Raya Lucaria and the Royal Family of Caria's own different standards, I don't think its beyond the realm that Sellen was trending toward experimenting on others with glintstone sorcery. We know she can body hop and possess other bodies, so she'll likely be back at some point but then again ER has tons of cut content and removed content for some reason.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
There's me going on about the intelligence angle of Chloe's victory, I forgot about the other impressive part.
Straight up "stabbed you in the back and proud of it" pragmatism from the MAIN character of a Shounen series.

Girl totally Shunsui'ed his ass and I love it.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Hope the eventual DLC clears things up and answers more of the most important questions.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
I feel like Azur may have been the one that turned her into that, or accelerated the process somehow. Since normally it takes much longer than that. And that he was the one who was actually behind it at all, and the disappearances of those students. Sellen makes for a convenient scapegoat since she was his student.

She literally put him in that situation in the first place! On top of the fact that if she could have defended herself, she wouldn't be looking all mad at Will, she would have settled it with Chris Rock herself.
Will still a cuck bitch for staying with her like that, let alone throw his entire career away for her but she is absolutely 50% to blame as well.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
You're misinterpreting the wording. It says "conspectus of Haima" which means it was his concept/magic. Thats why it states his title, Adjudicator afterward.
As for Sellen i'll agree to disagree until I replay it. Probably after this no hit boss run beats my soul out of me

Status
Not open for further replies.