• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
rom_ad3B.jpg

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
You're misinterpreting the wording. It says "conspectus of Haima" which means it was his concept/magic. Thats why it states his title, Adjudicator afterward.
As for Sellen i'll agree to disagree until I replay it. Probably after this no hit boss run beats my soul out of me
Each conspectus is named after an alias of the founder of it. The exception being Twinsage which was the combination of two other conspectus, and students who were given authority to study all kinds of magic. Instead of just one branch.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
>imagine throwing away your career to simp for this woman
>apologizing and risking your oscar, future prospects, and alienating yourself from every director, actor, and all of Hollywood
>imagine losing face with your own children, one who takes pipe nightly from niggas and another who wishes a dead rapper ex would come back and make your "wife" happy
When do you think Will Simp will eat a bullet? He's a cuck, watches his wife take BBC from other niggas daily and has failed his entire family.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
>imagine throwing away your career to simp for this woman
>apologizing and risking your oscar, future prospects, and alienating yourself from every director, actor, and all of Hollywood
>imagine losing face with your own children, one who takes pipe nightly from niggas and another who wishes a dead rapper ex would come back and make your "wife" happy
When do you think Will Simp will eat a bullet? He's a cuck, watches his wife take BBC from other niggas daily and has failed his entire family.

I literally see people going "they both agreed to the open relationship situation"

a0e.png

I'm like does this look like a MFer happy with his situation

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
i bet if will decide to really take the "open relationship" seriously and go for a different woman jada would divorce him himself
Either that or she decides to stop doing it for a little while and demands Will stop doing it all together, because what an 'open marriage' really means, is women getting to slut it up some more, while keeping her pay piggy on a leash. The nanosecond the pay piggy finds someone else, the shit stops, because only the woman is 'allowed' to dodge the responsibility that should come with marriage. And I put 'allowed' in commas because that's how all these bitches doing this think. Narcissists up their own ass to the end. :wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back