• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
FPv7H7ZVkAI8c2S

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
damn I didn't have the time.

@ me when you guys stream on sat and sun.
I will. Considering streaming either LOTR or the Rush Hour trilogy on Saturday. I'm working on Brawl today since I've beaten enough bosses for now. I wanna give the game a break before it gets old on me even though I know once I start something I MUST FINISH IT.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I will. Considering streaming either LOTR or the Rush Hour trilogy on Saturday. I'm working on Brawl today since I've beaten enough bosses for now. I wanna give the game a break before it gets old on me even though I know once I start something I MUST FINISH IT.
RH trilogy makes more sense to go all in one go where as LOTR is long enough for one movie to last around 3 hours. Better to go succeeding days route for that trilogy.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
An actually good chapter of Mha got translated. Never thought I'd say that again :skully . All it took was to move back to the Todoroki's and away from the cringefest of everything else :kobeha.

Also I think Shoto is due for some feat upgrades. He seemingly made due on his "use both powers in tandem so Dabi can't burn him" thing. He's just standing in the middle of his flames from the looks of things :mjlol
jBMUXW8.jpg

64EI70X.jpg

An actually good chapter of Mha got translated. Never thought I'd say that again :skully . All it took was to move back to the Todoroki's and away from the cringefest of everything else :kobeha.

Also I think Shoto is due for some feat upgrades. He seemingly made due on his "use both powers in tandem so Dabi can't burn him" thing. He's just standing in the middle of his flames from the looks of things :mjlol
jBMUXW8.jpg

64EI70X.jpg

Dabi going raw is definitely something amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back