• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Yeah there’s ashes of war that you can use to increase bleed scaling +buff items for it. So a bleed centric build is pretty easy to pull off

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FPVq4Z4aUAAfe5C

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
0344-012.png

0344-013.png

0345-009.png

0344-014.png

also, in the clash between dabi and shoto, that's how it started 5 chaps, ago

dabi literally doesn't care about dusty larry's orders, the moment he saw endeavor he does again whatever he wants

and

shoto got legit in the city+ range now

but the craziest thing is, dabi keeps enduring every attack from shoto, while laughing and not having any sense of danger

he is on his own world now

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
0344-012.png

0344-013.png

0345-009.png

0344-014.png

also, in the clash between dabi and shoto, that's how it started 5 chaps, ago

dabi literally doesn't care about dusty larry's orders, the moment he saw endeavor he does again whatever he wants

and

shoto got legit in the city+ range now

but the craziest thing is, dabi keeps enduring every attack from shoto, while laughing and not having any sense of danger

he is on his own world now
Man doesn't feel pain anymore

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
lads

i still can't explain how and why, deku acquired a top tier quirk, to the point of combo'ing techs from the previous users, on his own arsenal now

in less than 30 chaps

i mean

he is such a bad shonen mc, he doesn't deserve it, that mc zenkai is natsu tier, at least = terrible : smh

all his character ''progression'' stopped, in s2

i repeat again: in s2 = years ago

in each arc, he is getting worse - quality wise

meanwhile

koichi is the opposite, gets better in each arc and actually deserves his own zenkais by breaking his own limits, both mentally and physically

that's their dif, the dif between a good shonen mc and a bad shonen mc

ps: both 16-17 years old too

izuku isn't even top 50 shonen mc's material, and i ain't joking

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
hori didn't even bother to show him training in order to have him mix those abilities

or something to indicate that he really meant to have it

instead

all of us, for 250+ chaps

we remember deku crying, and saying why he isn't capable of being a hero and all those excuses, he was crying cuz he couldn't handle a top tier quirk, imagine being so privileged and keep crying for such reasons

really now?

where is the willpower? the determination to become better?

that's your mc? lmao

Last edited:

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
toyotaro
hori
ikemoto
current kishi
mashima
nakaba
ishida
isayama

they all are in the same tier, lmao

kubo at his worst and still is far better and more entertaining than them
All suck

Hori dropped the ball with Deku the whole 7 quirk shit shouldn't been a thing

Nah, it could have been a thing and absolutely would have been fine... if Deku actually trained up each Quirk individually and they showed up one after the other in each separate arc. Thus it would make Deku actually make more sense and remove him crying that he somehow isn't surpassing All-Might when he does shit like that, it's embarrassing.

kubo at his worst and still is far better and more entertaining than them

When Kubo crash and burns, it's honestly hilarious as fuck and still gets people buzzing. I have actually seen and heard, more often than not, people just being done with Hori and MHA due to how he's handling everything past the Todoroki's.
And lolKishi.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
current kishi on that 545 iq tier plan: after nardo ended, he studied for 2 years, quantum physics on wikipedia articles

then decided to release s8, by thinking it will make more profit than nardo, if he unleashes all of his sci fi knowledge into that series

well

gets axed instead in less than 50 chaps

sidelines ikemoto then, months later

with quantum physic doc kurama and making nardo losing all his powers

and the burrito manga gets even worse on sales

sasuga, kishi

that's how you make a series readable

:mjlol

current kishi on that 545 iq tier plan: after nardo ended, he studied for 2 years, quantum physics on wikipedia articles

then decided to release s8, by thinking it will make more profit than nardo, if he unleashes all of his sci fi knowledge into that series

well

gets axed instead in less than 50 chaps

sidelines ikemoto then, months later

with quantum physic doc kurama and making nardo losing all his powers

and the burrito manga gets even worse on sales

sasuga, kishi

that's how you make a series readable

:mjlol

Still amazes me to see how hard Kishi smashed into rock bottom... for real that shit is a fucking shame.

I geniunely believed that was going to be Tite Kubo who would fall down that hard(unbelievable right? ME saying that? :mjlol)
But Kishimoto somehow found a way to surpass expectations and not only fucked up Axed 8 so fucking hard, he somehow managed to make Boruto even WORSE by adding in Axed 8 bullshit into it.

:hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back