• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
True, good music, shit character. Morgott I vastly prefer because I like tragic heroes/villains.
Agreed, I like how despite being seen as something cursed and shamed he still remains loyal to keeping out usurpers and never relents in his duty.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Damn this shit gives me chills! I can only imagine what his army would have felt if this is remotely close to what he actually said.
I mean other than the fact Alexander made them look bitch-made as fuck. :maybe

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Agreed, I like how despite being seen as something cursed and shamed he still remains loyal to keeping out usurpers and never relents in his duty.
Yup, even if that duty meant keeping mostly of the merchants Marika genocided sealed underground for eternity. No one in ER has completely clean hands. Mohg is just the most underhanded

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Shit char? by what metric are you basing that?
He's kind of a retard who ruins everything just by being a simp.

Unless he is really being controlled by Miquella. Then it becomes weirder. It would be like learning that Leonard from Drakengard is a pedo because one of his little brothers brainwashed him into being one. Feels like a crazy roundabout way of victim blaming.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
He's kind of a retard who ruins everything just by being a simp.

Unless he is really being controlled by Miquella. Then it becomes weirder. It would be like learning that Leonard from Drakengard is a pedo because one of his little brothers brainwashed him into being one. Feels like a crazy roundabout way of victim blaming.
Simp? for who?

As I understand things, he's planning on using Miquella's "influence" to create a new dynasty, not simping for him.

Granted considering he calls it the Mohgwyn dynasty I actually dont think he disliked his brother

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
This is most characters in Elden Ring

You can count the amount of characters who wont do this on your hand
Never said it wasn't. Thing is nothing tells me Malenia was one of those people and was more of the "willing to commit almost genocide to achieve her goals" than "underhanded schemer backstabbing people" type of character. She's one of the few truly loyal characters in the setting to a fault and it just sucks how based on cut content there could have been more storyline potential with her that could have also tied in with other major characters like Melina.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Simp? for who?

As I understand things, he's planning on using Miquella's "influence" to create a new dynasty, not simping for him.

Granted considering he calls it the Mohgwyn dynasty I actually dont think he disliked his brother
He explicitly wanted to fuck Miquella, and even invited him to his bed chambers before.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
He explicitly wanted to fuck Miquella, and even invited him to his bed chambers before.
And I joked from the get-go about how he wanted to make his "mpreg" fanfic real, only to find out that is literally what he wanted in canon

I wish it was just a joke.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I remember his remembrance saying "bloody bedchambers" but I never took that as him inviting him to an actual bedroom. Especially considering Miquella's in a cocoon in the middle of the mausoleum

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Fucking George.R.R. Martin.
I really hope I am right about Radagon being part of Marika from the get go, because if he's not the only other reason why he would have two Great Runes on hand would be because he's her son.

I remember his remembrance saying "bloody bedchambers" but I never took that as him inviting him to an actual bedroom. Especially considering Miquella's in a cocoon in the middle of the mausoleum
He also makes it clear he wants to become his consort. In the same exact excerpt.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I really hope I am right about Radagon being part of Marika from the get go, because if he's not the only other reason why he would have two Great Runes on hand would be because he's her son.
It's the author of ASOFI, most likely it is the latter.:pepesip

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
He also makes it clear he wants to become his consort. In the same exact excerpt.
Becoming a consort doesn't mean you need to fuck in this game so far at least

Most ending have you become Marika's consort and there's no implied sex

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

I think they might have always meant to be one but for some reason they just weren't. They lived sperate lives up until Marika becomes the chosen for the Greater Will at which point she gleams the knowledge that her and Radagon were meant to be one.

There's nothing supporting this outside of my own interpretation of how things went down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back