OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Tbh I dont know why i expected something happy to come out of this game.

Oh, At what point should I stop leveling Dex? I have 32 Dex currently
Same feeling I had with the Sellen quest-line.

The fact they don't even give you the option to tell her right away makes your character come off as psycho by default, and I don't like that. I want my schizo behavior to be optional for evil play-throughs when I become Sauron.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Same feeling I had with the Sellen quest-line.

The fact they don't even give you the option to tell her right away makes your character come off as psycho by default, and I don't like that. I want my schizo behavior to be optional for evil play-throughs when I become Sauron.
I can never be evil in any game no matter how hard I try. I just feel so bad afterwards
:hestonpls

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
It's a running theme with a lot of these quest-lines. "Let's ignore common sense in regards to the player, and the items that exist in the world that can change the fate of their friends."

Nox Mirrorhelm you can find? You can't use it to save Blaidd. The unalloyed gold needle? There is no way to bring Malenia to Farum Azula to use it on her.

Only characters that are allowed to have a happy ending are like Boc, and even then, he also has a really bad ending where he just dies and is stuck reincarnating and dying endlessly if you're not nice to him.

You can also save Rya and Big Boggart. By refusing to kill Rya and refusing to give her the tonic. Which allows her to finally move on from the Volcano Manor, and live her life outside of it. You save Big Boggart by just murdering the LOATHSOME DUNG EATER immediately. And why wouldn't you the guy literally rapes corpses.

Big Boggart is my man. Shellfish Stans Staying Strong.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
It's a running theme with a lot of these quest-lines. "Let's ignore common sense in regards to the player, and the items that exist in the world that can change the fate of their friends."

Nox Mirrorhelm you can find? You can't use it to save Blaidd. The unalloyed gold needle? There is no way to bring Malenia to Farum Azula to use it on her.

Only characters that are allowed to have a happy ending are like Boc, and even then, he also has a really bad ending where he just dies and is stuck reincarnating and dying endlessly if you're not nice to him.

You can also save Rya and Big Boggart. By refusing to kill Rya and refusing to give her the tonic. Which allows her to finally move on from the Volcano Manor, and live her life outside of it. You save Big Boggart by just murdering the LOATHSOME DUNG EATER immediately. And why wouldn't you the guy literally rapes corpses.

Big Boggart is my man. Shellfish Stans Staying Strong.
So be nice to Boc. I was gonna do that anyway since he's my nigga
A man named Dung Eater deserves to die just from the name alone. Dont trust a man who eats shit

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Patch 1.4 and they still haven't fucking finished Tanith's quest-line like what the fuck.

They did finish Patches quest-line. He gets blue balls, Tanith doesn't care about him, and he goes back to Murkwater Cave to sulk. Okay, I have mixed feelings about the guy come on give him a break. Everybody deserves psycho puss every once in a while.

To randomly channel my inner Maddie and go wildly off topic for a second:

Pokemon Legends: Arceus seriously is the kick in the dick the Pokemon franchise seriously needed for so goddamned long.
It really does feel nice and refreshing even if it's under a Monster Hunter aesthetic because it actually makes the World feel alive and actually hits the points that SMT primarily hits all the damn time:

Pokemon... are wild animals that can fucking kill you if you screw up wrong.

Really maddening that they rarely touch this aspect outside of shit like N and Colosseum.

Also need to really get onto Monster Hunter Rise before Sunbreak comes out as well as XBDE and XC2 before XC3 comes out.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
gu55CjL.png

Max pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back