• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Also, the fact grace guides Godfrey to stop us is kinda proof that Marika has been playing everyone the whole time.

Including Melina and the player character.

FQ1Y5gxWQAEde-6
Godfrey, the First Chad Lord.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
And before Fromsoft makes her the TRUE final boss in a DLC. Its already looking like they're gonna be bringing Miquella in, and seeing as we killed their pops and her (technically) male half, it'd only make sense to have to kill off the whole family.
:mjlol
I feel like it's too obvious for Miyazaki

everyone expected Londor to cap off dark souls and we got the ringed city out of fucking left field
and it was beautiful, but nobody could have predicted that
I am REALLY feeling like Marika played everyone.

Espeacially since she is the one who has Melina burn the Erdtree.
Honestly it's in line with how Miyazaki wrote Gwyn, who also managed to be incredibly complex without any dialogue

I have a feeling Marika will go down as an incredibly debated and discussed character like Gwyn did

She's admittedly much harder to understand though

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It's clear the Greater Will didn't actually want this, and neither did Radagon/Elden Beast.

And the description for the Elden Beast's sword makes it clear that it wasn't ever supposed to die.

Considering the Elden Beast makes that sword from Radagon/Marika, I think the god mentioned in that script refers to them instead of the Beast itself.

That said, I agree that Marika is playing her own game. I'm of the opinion it's because she found something about the Outer Gods that she wasn't supposed to, though. She says she intends to probe the depths of the Order for truth, and immediately after that shit starts going sideways.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Cates actually fucking did it. The Shitbird actually reused and old plot point and brought out the "Hulks Hulk"
1638663096879.png

why cant niggas just leave my boy alone. Immortal Hulk gave him an ending where you could say
"This is the end of Banners story" but nah Cates gotta get his fingers in it

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Cates actually fucking did it. The Shitbird actually reused and old plot point and brought out the "Hulks Hulk"
1638663096879.png

why cant niggas just leave my boy alone. Immortal Hulk gave him an ending where you could say
"This is the end of Banners story" but nah Cates gotta get his fingers in it
"Kluh" was always such a fucking dumbass concept too

if you're going to even do a 'hulks hulk' it needs to look as drastically different from hulk as hulk does from a human being not some dumbass reskin

why would hulk even have his own hulk anyways

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
New chapter of Mha is also pretty good from the summaries. Shoto seemingly got another upgrade and Dabi's flames are so hot they're warping the surroundings. Also Dabi uses Endeavor's Hell Spider technique which is cool. I'm gonna miss the Todoroki's after this cause I know for damn sure everything else is going to be straight bullshit :skully .

On a side note I like how Shoto talks to Dabi about the roles people have to play at this critical moment. Endeavor needs to fight Afo, He needs to put down his brother and Izuku needs to fight Ashyraki yet Bakugou's not even a factor :mjlol. Dude really will just be Majin buu arc Vegeta and stall at best :skully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back