Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
d1VC1nLE_090217154613lola.jpg

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
How is black clover compared with the HST quality wise?
It's a perfectly.........alright manga. It doesn't really do anything particularly bad or outstanding and it has some cool moments here and there. It pisses me off a lot less than shit like current Mha for instance :mjlol .

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
>"Square says Kh4 info isn't going to be released anytime soon "

What a damn surprise :skully .
Ps8 here we come :mjlol.
Did you expect anything less? :russ
Not really :mjlol. If Boringto did anything right it showed people that Kishi didn't stop smoking the crack lines since og Naruto. People legit thought him coming back would save the series despite the gaiden bullshit starting most of the dumbassary :kobeha.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Not really :mjlol. If Boringto did anything right it showed people that Kishi didn't stop smoking the crack lines since og Naruto. People legit thought him coming back would save the series despite the gaiden bullshit starting most of the dumbassary :kobeha.
Oh yeah, Kishi's been on that coke binge for too long now to stop. Whatever talent he could've possibly had when he started Naruto all those years ago has long since left him. And now, all we're left with is a guy that at times, somehow manages to make Hacktaro look semi-competent by comparison.
:mjlol:mjlol

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I wonder when we'll get a live-action movie series or maybe an animated TV show for Elden Ring. I bet that by next year we'll have an announcement, probably for the latter.
I'd prefer none unless it were an anthology series showing us more around the world and lore instead of a straight up adaptation of the game, which is meant to be played more to the player's choice instead of having a simple liner route. Kinda similar to Fallout not working as a direct adaptation really.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I think they already announced some spin off games :skully . I feel bad for Kh fans sometimes, Square never learns except for a select few employees :kobeha.
Why should they learn, this shit hasn't backfired on them so far? Unless it starts to hit them in the wallets, they have no reason to change how they do things.

Hell they got away with splitting their Final Fantasy VII "Remake" into multiple full priced games with minimal backlash overall, even ignoring the glaring issue of it not even really being a remake in the first place. 🤣

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Why should they learn, this shit hasn't backfired on them so far? Unless it starts to hit them in the wallets, they have no reason to change how they do things.

Hell they got away with splitting their Final Fantasy VII "Remake" into multiple full priced games with minimal backlash overall, even ignoring the glaring issue of it not even really being a remake in the first place. 🤣
Can't argue with that logic :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back