• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #12: the law of the victory, is courage and hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Shit would be hilarious 😆
Swan already has Thor winning yet niggas are having PTSD n shit
Again, it really has me curious about how they'll react in that alternate timeline where Vegeta wins instead. If they're sperging out this hard over Hulk, then forget how badly DC fans would've lost their shit if Reverse Flash had lost to Goku Black, I got a feeling with how salty these guys are, that a Thor loss would bring them to downright memetic tier levels of salt that'd have me rolling for days in laughter.
:mjlol :russ

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
ab18cba4-f53e-4ed9-8af2-c11a477360c5.jpg

Gah damn.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Alright @TrueG 37 explain to me on the God I-No fight in the story cause i'm arguing with clowns who trying to say Ky scales to her cause he stabbed her
Then they're stupid.

Literally right after he "stabs" her she calls him a little shit and backhands him. The story makes it pretty clear the only reason any of them are even alive is because Axl who has the same control over time was countering her time magic.

Then they're stupid.

Literally right after he "stabs" her she calls him a little shit and backhands him. The story makes it pretty clear the only reason any of them are even alive is because Axl who has the same control over time was countering her time magic.

That and the fact the only reason he even got that far was due to Nagayoshi FINALLY being somewhat useful and forcing a "weakness" there to begin with.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Then they're stupid.

Bruh this is the literal shit that they said to argue why he somewhat scales
"Except when Ky impaled her

And Nago made her exert herself"

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
That and the fact the only reason he even got that far was due to Nagayoshi FINALLY being somewhat useful and forcing a "weakness" there to begin with.
Man you have to understand Modern Debaters are fucking terrible in regards to scaling
somehow you can downscale from someone who can outright shit on you whatsoever

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Bruh this is the literal shit that they said to argue why he somewhat scales
"Except when Ky impaled her

And Nago made her exert herself"

Yeah claiming Ky would get any kind of scaling when he was on two-three different powers ups and still got casually bitchslapped is just cope

Man you have to understand Modern Debaters are fucking terrible in regards to scaling
somehow you can downscale from someone who can outright shit on you whatsoever

People can't actually bother to do research anymore and just say shit without thinking, news at 11.

Yeah claiming Ky would get any kind of scaling when he was on two-three different powers ups and still got casually bitchslapped is just cope

This feels like something from Fanverse or Spacebattles at this point... that or ComicVine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back