• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #12: the law of the victory, is courage and hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
IMG_9190.png

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Optimus “Give me your face” Prime unironically a better person than MCU Wanda
he stopped multiple genocides of billions :mjlol meanwhile the eternals let the holocaust and slavery happen :kobeha

even TLK's fucked up timeline had the autobots at least trying to stop nazis and working with harriett tubman and shit (we can assume decepticon involvement on the other side is why they didnt succeed based on some concept of deceptinazis)

tfw bayformers unironically has more ethical heroes than the mcu :skully

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
he stopped multiple genocides of billions :mjlol meanwhile the eternals let the holocaust and slavery happen :kobeha

even TLK's fucked up timeline had the autobots at least trying to stop nazis and working with harriett tubman and shit (we can assume decepticon involvement on the other side is why they didnt succeed based on some concept of deceptinazis)

tfw bayformers unironically has more ethical heroes than the mcu :skully

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
TLK was kind of a shitpost

even Nasu joked it went too far with Arthurian lore :russ
it's the only bayformers movie I dont enjoy but it's so batshit I still kind of appreciate it on some level

like the reveal that stonehenge was at the center of Pangaea and was connected to Unicron was some shit straight out of the cartoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back