• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #12: the law of the victory, is courage and hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Kain = 6’8”
Raziel = 6’0” (don’t know where people got 6’2” or 6’4” from)
I... can't see that making sense because Kain never came across THAT tall in cutscenes and gameplay. Whenever he and Raziel are on screen he is always just a head or less taller at best.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
classic lara is as tall as goku [tori should be ashamed for this cuz luffy is almost at that tier too [5'8 feet and half], and goku was one head taller than him in the crossover]:russ

and reboot lara is at vegeta's tier :hestonpls (seems remake authors are vegeta stans, it begins)
Anime bumped Goku to 6 feet apparently. Yamcha is 183 cm even in the anime. That’s probably why Goku looks so much bigger than 5’9” there

dbz-sketches-5.jpg

dragon ball probably has the strongest midgets in fiction
Chadly is 7’7” in base and 9’10” in LSSJ

bb7.jpg

big enough to get cheeks from Lady Dim

It's fucking hilarious how asshurt people can be like honestly, the issue with Supports IS a major detriment of the game of OW1
And it REALLY could be different if they added... MORE fucking supports
ACTUAL supports like buffing reloading and firing speed, giving more bullets in people's guns, affecting their piercing and range, etc, etc.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Looks pretty good.

Putting emphasis on Ichigo going "Bankai" leads me to believe they'll have Ichigo win in the end but it's a fight animation, not a vs debate so who cares as long as it looks good and the fight choreography's good? :maybe
most fight animations have naruto cook his ass anyways so gotta give him something :maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back