• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #12: the law of the victory, is courage and hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Blade @Darth Nihilus Apparently there WAS another attempt at an Americanized Kamen Rider that we didn't know about, not just Masked Rider(which is really what Kamen Rider is translated into lol).

I may give this a look and see if it only failed due to how bad it is or no one giving it a chance.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

@Blade @Darth Nihilus Apparently there WAS another attempt at an Americanized Kamen Rider that we didn't know about, not just Masked Rider(which is really what Kamen Rider is translated into lol).

I may give this a look and see if it only failed due to how bad it is or no one giving it a chance.
I heard Dragon Knight was pretty good, it was a CW show though so beware.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

Its actually good

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
About the Percy Jackson tv show.

Annabeth is black now.
Well all hope that this would be any better than the movies just evaporated.

Annabeth is clearly described as a blonde white girl in the books, this is just like Hermione being turned black in the stage play. 🤦‍♂️

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
And dead on arrival
Like I don’t have anything against other ethnicities, but like just be accurate with the source material.

Annabeth is clearly described as a blonde white girl in the books, this is just like Hermione being turned black in the stage play. 🤦‍♂️
Guess we should’ve expected that from current Riordan, this is the man that Piper smooch with a girl in the end of TOA just after her ex-boyfriend died.

There’s prolly gonna be a bunch of sjw shit added in there.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I can’t believe this. I stood up for this man by saying that he still isn’t as bad as Rowling but look at what he did.

:pepohug
Comment aged like milk. Wasn't even a month ago when you said it, and then the man goes and does this, proving that yes, he is just as bad. Now I can bury his shitty writing choices even harder in the future.
:mjlol

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

It's not like the former movies are old enough for people to forget that one of the main criticisms of the first one is her not being blonde even though she was still white. Sequel went with a sloppy hair dye to make her look it and even if it was shit it was an attempt, more than the shit they are pulling now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back