• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

A4xjuP1_d.webp

Yeah, ps3 video game cutscene level cgi is great!

:mjlol :obamalaugh

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Modern day DB-fanboys. One of the best when it comes to chugging down on that Lazeyama cock with no care for quality. Just it being DB content is good enough for these low-IQ, feckless rogues. :tupac
Like the only time I can say cgi is good is when I don’t notice it like with UFOTABLE or if it’s blended really well like Godzilla SP. Just fully cg doesn’t really work.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So finished it in one sitting, definitely a fun read albeit too short but it's long enough for a side story I guess.

Only downside of the manga is actually the detective and only on the last arc, seriously there's no real reason he should be that much of an ass to Koichi and his group, it's not like he is doing across every vigilante... He basically only targeted the trio and no one else, again which made his character rather confusing and annoying.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
RCO009.jpg

Doom is lucky Arthur is humble and understanding, if he was any more brash he would've clapped his ass on the spot for attacking his knights.
:russ

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
So finished it in one sitting, definitely a fun read albeit too short but it's long enough for a side story I guess.

Only downside of the manga is actually the detective and only on the last arc, seriously there's no real reason he should be that much of an ass to Koichi and his group, it's not like he is doing across every vigilante... He basically only targeted the trio and no one else, again which made his character rather confusing and annoying.
Back in the days Vigilantes was bimonthly before moving to bi weekly. Probably accounts for it being pretty short binge reading it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back