• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
that's some Kamen Rider tribute but they're villain..
0lPV6rY.jpg

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
@TrueG 37
So losing and getting quirk stolen is already a thing 5 years prior to MHA,

So this is the inconsistency of the story coming late as a pre-MHA event?

As MHA made a big deal of losing a quirk so much as if it never happened prior to that arc.

:hm

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
@TrueG 37
So losing and getting quirk stolen is already a thing 5 years prior to MHA,

So this is the inconsistency of the story coming late as a pre-MHA event?

As MHA made a big deal of losing a quirk so much as if it never happened prior to that arc.

:hm
Afo has been stealing people's quirks for several decades. Has actions were mainly a secret for anyone who wasn't All Might or Gran Torino. It doesn't seem like any inconsistency there. Admittedly though the closest we had to stolen quirks affecting a person was that one girl with the search quirk who is irrelevant for anything other than making Izuku look like a chump for not trying to do anything prior to All Might giving him Ofa, at least she tries to help her team quirkless. And Mirio who had two fail safes to get his quirk back (Eri and the quirk antidotes), was only really relevant to make Izuku look good (failed miserably tbh :mjlol ) and he felt that losing his quirk didn't completely take away all of his ability as a hero as shown when he just beats the shit out of Overhaul without a quirk. With that much working for you losing a quirk isn't really a big deal in the main series. There's no Eri or anything like that to help out in Vigilantes if Afo decides to find you.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Vigilante practically damn showed the gap between all might and everyone else is pretty large.

Like you have maybe more than 20 heroes in the farewell event and All might practically single-handedly cleaned it up after showing up.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Vigilante practically damn showed the gap between all might and everyone else is pretty large.

Like you have maybe more than 20 heroes in the farewell event and All might practically single-handedly cleaned it up after showing up.
Yeah Captain Celebrity basically admits when he effortlessly deals with the Sky Egg that he was an idiot for thinking that he was comparable to him. Dude literally shows up in Naruhata in the final chapters and deals with the bombers so fast around the city that it looked like he was everywhere at once when he uppercut them all, they made it clear more than ever that he's basically the Saitama of the series, :mjlol . You're basically begging for him to hurry the hell up in the last arc :skully.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Also Eraser is truly shit in the main series.

He already have a friend that died in vigilante, he showed emotion and when midnight died in the main series dude didn't even register it?

Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back