• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
RCO016.jpg
RCO017.jpg
They fucking did mangog dirty what that stupid
"he became one with the storm inside mjolnir" shit

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So just curious and open this divorce court case.

And the girl want a divorce because the guy is....................

Too Nice.

:lolwat :breh :rock:dank:giogio

too add insult to injury

No cheating happened, the guy gifted her a car because he has eye problems like his vision is low so she could drive, and the dude even left open checks with her so she can use the money to pay bills and shit.

Like seriously dude this is literally clown world at its peak.

Last edited:

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Honestly while I may disagree with Roman, I do agree that MJF would make an awesome heel in the WWE and actually do it damn well. It's just ridiculous that Tony can't understand the gold mine he's sitting on and willing to just dump it for more WWE Rejects(which he seriously needs to fucking STOP!)
I think MJF was slated to win the title over Punk at All Out in Chicago. Meteor impact level heat.

That won't be happening now, though.

What Tony needs to do is turn Punk heel at some point, give him an insufferable savior complex, and then let Wardlow destroy him and become the face of the company.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
He did and got squashed extremely hard and NO ONE gave a fuck, not even the crowd.
It was obvious they buried him for the stunt he pulled and even put him on a stretcher meaning Tony may write him out completely too.
Like he shouldn't have walked out of the meet and greet but fuck.
Eh...that crowd was clamoring for Wardlow to squash him. MJF got gigaton level heat. I can't see how you can realistically say the crowd didn't care. They did. It was the high point of the night.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So vigilante just started reading it.
anyway.

I'm confuse with his ability like, he needs three points of contact to use his quirk. So why can't he establish it with his fingers?

:hmIf he use his fingers he would have both arms as 3 point of contact which would increase his ability usage far more than using his legs.

I think MJF was slated to win the title over Punk at All Out in Chicago. Meteor impact level heat.

That won't be happening now, though.

What Tony needs to do is turn Punk heel at some point, give him an insufferable savior complex, and then let Wardlow destroy him and become the face of the company.

I can agree with that.

Eh...that crowd was clamoring for Wardlow to squash him. MJF got gigaton level heat. I can't see how you can realistically say the crowd didn't care. They did. It was the high point of the night.

Well to be fair, MJF did walk out the Meet and Greet and I'm certain that most of that crowd is smarks to the max so...

@Xhominid The Fool

what's the timeline of vigilante to MHA as Mid-night is still alive by the time it ended but all-might is all skinny and shit?

You should talk to True G about that, not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back