• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
ba35d7691668ec6c3284e09dc166042c.gif

WuBj.gif

Marvel-vs-Capcom-Background-Sprites-GIF-Stages-Capcom-.gif
ce8761040fb8071f2aac7acb240d94a2.gif

examples, why prime handdrawn sprites, back in the 90's/00's were on a dif level

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I'm assuming slaughtering beings of pure evil doesn't really help him against the Penance Stare check? :hm
Penance Stare makes you feel every bit of pain you've ever caused anyone in your life and at a high enough level can straight burn your soul right out your body

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Penance Stare makes you feel every bit of pain you've ever caused anyone in your life and at a high enough level can straight burn your soul right out your body
So basically, the more bodies you've dropped the more it fucks you over? Hence it even messing with people like Galactus.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
At Its peak it just straight up erases your essence like it almost did against Strange before GR stopped himself when he realized he wasn't lucifer.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
So basically, the more bodies you've dropped the more it fucks you over? Hence it even messing with people like Galactus.
At Its peak it just straight up erases your essence like it almost did against Strange before GR stopped himself when he realized he wasn't lucifer.
Theres also Penance that the Cosmic Ghost Rider does that just insta kills you and then there's the stare Johnny had when he was king of hell that just sent niggas straight to hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back