• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
She cooks

She cleans

And she's been trained to get the job done when needed

That sets you apart from a lot of the girls on the list

I was gonna go with 18 but Endless Mike may have gotten jealous

But this isn't a Negima Waifu chart

:mjpls
She also nags way too much, and has one of the most annoying voices on top of that when she becomes a housewife. I don't care how well she cooks and cleans, that instantly disqualifies her from being best girl. :hestonpls

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
She also nags way too much, and has one of the most annoying voices on top of that when she becomes a housewife. I don't care how well she cooks and cleans, that instantly disqualifies her from being best girl. :hestonpls

That's what your woman is supposed to do. They're 70% emotion and 30% logic while you are 70% logic and 30% emotion. They analyze everything. Even the best girl you like :maybe

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
That's what your woman is supposed to do. They're 70% emotion and 30% logic while you are 70% logic and 30% emotion. They analyze everything. Even the best girl you like :maybe
Bruh, not to Chichi's level. You might find that fine, but I have a limit to the amount of BS I can handle from someone who nags at me, and Chichi goes well past that threshold into nagosaurus rex territory. :tupac

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
@OtherGalaxy

ryo-sakazaki-burikione-2020-art-by-hiroaki.jpg

rob-python-buriki-one-art-by-hiroaki-2020.jpg

buriki-one-song-xuandou-by-hiroaki-2020.jpg

silber-burikione-2020-art-by-hiroaki.jpg

Gai.Tendo.600.3571896.jpg

people really don't know this gem of a series, even mugen lads admit the buriki awesomeness

hyper neogeo 64 was sadly a misunderstood arcade console, lots of potential with several good games but the sales and bad marketing, had it cui'd, sadly

although

this game and samsho64-2 should had been ported to dreamcast back there, it was during that era [1 year before dreamcast's release even]

they would had been big hits

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy

ryo-sakazaki-burikione-2020-art-by-hiroaki.jpg

rob-python-buriki-one-art-by-hiroaki-2020.jpg

buriki-one-song-xuandou-by-hiroaki-2020.jpg

silber-burikione-2020-art-by-hiroaki.jpg

Gai.Tendo.600.3571896.jpg

people really don't know this gem of a series, even mugen lads admit the buriki awesomeness

hyper neogeo 64 was sadly a misunderstood arcade console, lots of potential with several good games but the sales and bad marketing, had it cui'd, sadly

although

this game and samsho64-2 should had been ported to dreamcast back there, it was during that era [1 year before dreamcast's release even]

they would had been big hits
game has some sick ass designs

i wish we were in the age still where more experimental FGs were still being made :wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back