• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Bummy.
42b8710f4937e2d5cd5d8d8d87df0c49.jpg

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

guess who is back with the dbs downplay? not em :tupac

so, if we revert back to galaxy level dbs, and gt chars now have been bumped up to galaxy+ levels, it might be, the only time i will agree with em :russ

:hestonpls

the analogy that a sequel series is > the prequel one is canon, thus, goku time > dbs, it's over :mjlol
Reading this dude’s blog reviews makes me glad he isn’t an official writer for anything

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Speaking of his blog reviews, I dug up this gem

and by dug up, I mean I just skipped to the last page and it was the first thing I saw lol

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
preview
CS88CDEA_1.jpg

I want the Monarch to wield a blade much in a similar style to this, just with a wider base and a narrower point.

Almost like a triangular sword.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
i recognize Eon (weird tree head guy who I wish would show up more) and the Stranger (guy in red cape with beard) but that's it
Eternity, Galactus, Living Tribunal, Ziran the Tester, TOAA Celestial off screen, Eon, Stranger, Sire Hate and Mistress Love, A Watcher, and Lord Order and Master Chaos (Who have swapped titles in recent years for some reason)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back