• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Romita_Eternals_Page_PUB-675x1024.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It’s a shame too. Before all this I liked Monica but to hell with her and most of the people at Funimation after this. Glad to see Vic finding new work while Funimation becomes increasingly irrelevant. Their not even as good as they used to be when it came to their dubs too.

Only ones there I still respect are Chuck Huber who was the one guy who defended Vic

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Also, bit of an update. My nephews still got a fever but he’s at least looking better than before.

And I just got my results back. Apparently I’m positive with Covid but haven’t felt any symptoms yet. I have my doubts and am going for a test at another place to be sure.

Still have to quarantine myself and work from home, which sucks. Feels like 2020 all over again

Last edited:
This list just reminds me of how much I miss Tiffany Vollmer as Bulma. Never liked Rial at all, can't really think of a voice I liked from her now that I think about it.

Yeah and you recognize how many people was thrown out of Funimation even before Vic. And unfortunately, it's still happening but with Crunchyroll instead playing favorites... which is now going to bite them in the ass.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Let me tell you nerds something.

Mephisto is objectively cooler than Blackheart and D'spayre has a better design than him

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
If you're interested in taking this to the next level, we can discuss it in depth, though I want it to be private. Whether that's our own private business section here or if we do it elsewhere. Maybe here would be best.

Agreed

Vader had some of the best Legends comics out of all of SW

Also, bit of an update. My nephews still got a fever but he’s at least looking better than before.

And I just got my results back. Apparently I’m positive with Covid but haven’t felt any symptoms yet. I have my doubts and am going for a test at another place to be sure.

Still have to quarantine myself and work from home, which sucks. Feels like 2020 all over again

Get well soon!

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
And yes, Wonder Man is > Wonder Woman.

Abomination is also > all of Hulk's other villains combined, he's too iconic.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Did Danny Ketch live up to the role of Ghost Rider better than Johnny did? Yes.

Is Iron-Man > Spiderman? Yes.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Would Doctor Fate be more interesting than Doctor Strange if he had a solo-series akin to Strange Tales? Yes.

Is Baron-Zemo a cooler character than Doom? Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back