• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I really liked the Zamasu arc. In some ways, even more than the Tournament of Power.

Only for the anime though. Manga version wasn’t as good
Anime version of Zamasu, basically becomes the fucking timeline itself as his final stage.

Manga Zamasu? Clones himself repeatedly like GB did, and his best attack is throwing Kachin cubes at people.:kobeha

Shit ain't even close.:russ

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Anime version of Zamasu, basically becomes the fucking timeline itself as his final stage.

Manga Zamasu? Clones himself repeatedly like GB did, and his best attack is throwing Kachin cubes at people.:kobeha

Makes destroying the entire universe make no sense compared to the anime too

TrueG 37

Acclaimed

Trunks not being a bitch in fights automatically makes it better for me:skully. They literally turned my boy into Sakura Haruno in the manga and for no real reason. He didn't even learn the healing from Kaioshin from what I remember he just did it :mjlol.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Makes destroying the entire universe make no sense compared to the anime too
Football head was just bored, and didn't have time for that nonsense, so he nuked that shit, despite not needing to in the manga. :hestonpls
Zamasu is arguably still the strongest villain they've faced even with current villains

It took a fusion to best him but Zeno to destroy him
You could argue this, I suppose, though in both versions(the anime one being much more understandable) the guy was also immortal, so dealing with him in the conventional sense was never going to work.

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
DBS manga basically hitting Burrito levels of disappointment as a waste of a sequel. The fact that both are monthly releases and we still get this kind of disappointment is a shame.

I’ll remain optimistic for the next arc since this Granolah stuff looks about wrapped up but at this point, the only thing it has over Boruto is Toyotaro actually being a good artist.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
unknown.png
unknown.png
Wish all healers followed her philosophy

Don't need healing if your enemies are dead :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back