• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
FYHbDx8VEAAa44d

team-america.gif

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
If Saitama doesn't remember anything before he time traveled, then most of this fight was Murata just wanting a big fight. And erased any character development Saitama and Garou got from this. Time travel and amnesia? That's not just bad writing, that's impressively bad writing. :smh
w6hpnrN_d.webp

Did he actually forget? He remembers Genos dying right after that :pringles

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I'm now moving to use my shitty Android tablet cause I just learned my pc was running at a crisp 80-90 and above degrees Celsius.

I have no clue how long it's been running that hot, possibly ever since I got it. And now I'm stopping out of fear of it spontaneously combusting (well it hasn't for like two years) but yeah. I need to get it checked.
Buy a small industrial fan, face it to the motherboard and that should solve 90%of your problem or just check your GPU it might be causing the heat due to fan problems

Yes, he still had other Genos' core in his hand, but he doesn't know why it's there, so when he saw it he freaked out thinking he's dead.
Also a dick joke, because Murata thought this was the perfect time for that.
page_77.png

Yep it's official, the whole thing is a gigantic shitpost and honestly? I didn't think Murata/ONE had it in them for this.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

unknown.png

Would you believe this is from an LA Subway? Because yeah, this happens in Japan but it's surprising as shit for it to be on an NA Subway of all places.
Really does fit the talk we had about Anime's massive gains for the past few years
tbh this doesn't surprise me you see a lot of shit like this in southern california

one time my community college apparently yearly hosted an anime convention (?????) that I didn't know about so I left class and was greeted with dozens of customized fully anime decal'd cars and trucks lol

tbh this doesn't surprise me you see a lot of shit like this in southern california

one time my community college apparently yearly hosted an anime convention (?????) that I didn't know about so I left class and was greeted with dozens of customized fully anime decal'd cars and trucks lol

Yeah but it seems to be happening more and more as of late which does end up surprising me alot. Really does show you how massive the Anime boom is now over here.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Yeah but it seems to be happening more and more as of late which does end up surprising me alot. Really does show you how massive the Anime boom is now over here.
yeah its pretty huge now. I remember going to a mall and seeing some dude with a full on decked out idolmaster car or some shit just becoming a lot more of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back