• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
ExMiDh1VcAAuWmQ

never forget

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Is this another crisis event right after Batman Who Laughs? Christ the DC multiverse must be in shambles at how many times it gets destroyed and rebuilt.
yeah apparently everything up to this point has all been the keikaku of The Great Evil Beast so that he can be released from his prison in order to return everything back to nothingness.

Its all so tiresome

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
So, was just working on my game project for my masters, and there was this problem I've had dating back to almost two years ago when I was working on another game project that involved teams. Was trying to get a lives system similar to what Crash Bandicoot has to work for me, so when the player's health ran out and they died, the game would take a life.

Legit, for the longest time I could not figure out why the UI wasn't changing like the dude's in the video I was following, and thought it might have to do with me being on a recent version of Unity or something that was causing it to just not work, and was ready to give up today and just stop trying to get that feature in.

I don't know if the universe or God decided to throw me a bone, but my brain just had a light bulb going on moment, and I decided to get rid of the newer version of one of Unity's components for the earlier, legacy version. All of a sudden, my shit's finally working now. :mjlol I legit spent so much time wondering why it wasn't working, only for it to be something so simple, that I'd never even considered.:kobeha

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

I dont care what anyone says. this was the best DBZ Game. all that content, all them characters the music. Shit was good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back