• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Kinda liked Legacy of Goku II more. Mainly because I preferred the playable characters in that game more like Future Trunks and Piccolo.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
So, was just working on my game project for my masters, and there was this problem I've had dating back to almost two years ago when I was working on another game project that involved teams. Was trying to get a lives system similar to what Crash Bandicoot has to work for me, so when the player's health ran out and they died, the game would take a life.

Legit, for the longest time I could not figure out why the UI wasn't changing like the dude's in the video I was following, and thought it might have to do with me being on a recent version of Unity or something that was causing it to just not work, and was ready to give up today and just stop trying to get that feature in.

I don't know if the universe or God decided to throw me a bone, but my brain just had a light bulb going on moment, and I decided to get rid of the newer version of one of Unity's components for the earlier, legacy version. All of a sudden, my shit's finally working now. :mjlol I legit spent so much time wondering why it wasn't working, only for it to be something so simple, that I'd never even considered.:kobeha
Thats interesting

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

This one page alone has Saitama being more raw then the entire manga fight. :hestonpls

It's like I said before, powerlevel tards can kiss my ass, we lost literal greatness with that DBZ-esque nonsense for shit that ultimately gives Garou a slap on the wrist for no reason.

What was the fucking point? There was none, it was literally just there so that Narita and potentially ONE can get people salivating for more destruction and then toss all of it away for fucking nothing.
Garou shitting on the Hero Association for ultimately allowing Heroes to basically sit on their asses, do nothing and ultimately be more of a major hinderance than a help?
Saitama isn't basically destroying Garou by pointing out he's too much of a pussy to be a hero so he chooses to be a villain so he can be a "hero" in that fashion?

No fuck that, more DBZ shit please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back