• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Screenshot_7.png

I diagnose these people with chronically online and the only cure is touching grass
jesus fuck
legit mental illness

>makima cant be killed because damage would be transferred to a random Japanese citizen
Ah yes cause in vs debates there's just random japanese people around for that to work
:JokerSerious:
I mean it's part of her set of powers, it would be like using Alucard but he doesn't have any of his extra lives from all the souls he has. You can permanently kill her by either damaging her more than what she is known to regenerate from, bypass her ability like Denji did, or keep killing her until there are no more Japanese citizens left.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Standard locations tend to be rosat or a neutral arena, so unless OP stipulated it happens in a populated world that would just be turned off by default

Alucard still has his absorbed souls regardless of location, it's not really the same

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Not sure if it's just me but I don't think it's loading.

But yeah, Adventure Time gets up to some crazy shit. And iirc, doesn't The Lich scale to that planet destruction?
And SB put him up against Ainz :mjlol
Imgur gifs either do or don't load for reasons I'm not sure of.

And the Citadel Guardians trapped that robot thing just fine while the Lich killed/corrupted them and fucked up the whole Citadel, so...

:mjpls

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

They did not have to go this hard, but they did nonetheless. :catjamn

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Final version of my collection for Dragon's Dogma. If you want to check it out. Remember to be careful about new games though. Since Vortex is a shitter.

@Papa Nier
@Masterblack06

And whoever else loves Dragon's Dogma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back