• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
See you guys after a few days.

Uncle followed my pops.

Sad Lilo And Stitch GIF

Damn. I'm sorry to hear that, man.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
pokemon fans consistently have the dumbest opinions you will ever see

same people that let Gen V fail so
you know

0 taste across the fanbase they just want their new epic anime furry oc standin pokemon

They are upset that one of the new pokemon is just a pig and that there's a dog made out of dough
and its like motherfucker how long have we had "just a seal" and "sentient sludge" as pokemon. stop being so stupid

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
They are upset that one of the new pokemon is just a pig and that there's a dog made out of dough
and its like motherfucker how long have we had "just a seal" and "sentient sludge" as pokemon. stop being so stupid
its very dumb lol

same niggas that call garbodir of vanilluxe unimaginative will say kanto is untouchable when they named a fucking crab KRAB

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Kreia was a salty bitch who got snubbed by both the light and dark sides of the force and decided that nobody could use it in her suicidal temper tantrum.
Yes, but she was a well written salty bitch who wanted to sudoku the force. She is meant to be a hypocrite, and I would even argue is a deconstruction of being "morally grey."

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
"NO, YOU CAN'T SAVE THAT INNOCENT PERSON'S LIFE! YOU'RE ROBBING THEM OF THEIR OWN TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS! HOW WILL THEY GROW STRONGER!"

"Bitch, they will literally die if I don't. This is not a trial they can overcome by themselves."
"YOU DIDNT SAVE THAT PERSONS LIFE, WHATS THE USE OF ALL THAT POWER IF YOU DONT USE IT RESPONSIBLY"

"Bitch did you not just say I shouldn't help them?"

Kreia was a salty bitch who got snubbed by both the light and dark sides of the force and decided that nobody could use it in her suicidal temper tantrum.

Kreia may be a salty bitch but she was surprisingly well written and well liked for being a salty bitch. That's what happens when you write a character down real well with actual nuance to their actions and don't basically tell people what to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back