• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Wasn't Masenko a copy of a Piccolo technique?

That was Piccolo’s move that Gohan learned from him

Yep it's literally "Demon Flash Cannon" :skully

Definitely a Piccolo tech
1660944785225904.jpg

Gohan please

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
1660944785225904.jpg

Gohan please

I mean, does Goku have any of his own techniques? Kamehameha is from Roshi, Spirit Bomb and Kaioken are from King Kai, his transformations are all variations on an ability inherent to his species, even IT was taken from those aliens he ran into.

I guess there's the bind move he used on Broly in SSG :hm

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I mean, does Goku have any of his own techniques? Kamehameha is from Roshi, Spirit Bomb and Kaioken are from King Kai, his transformations are all variations on an ability inherent to his species, even IT was taken from those aliens he ran into.

d88s4ey-312c4ea9-1562-421f-be9b-49408c5a779d.gif

Works every time

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Yeah but I always thought that gohan had made his own shit and now its just like
:FucksSake:

Yeah but Goku weapoized more than any other Saiyan

Even works on Gods

hqdefault.jpg
Dont forget that it worked on Whis as well
tumblr_oqb558oc1G1ujwg5zo1_540.gifv

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I mean, does it really matter if Gohan develops his own mundane way of firing the Ki Blasts everyone else does in the end?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
They could give him fucking something instead he's just goku 1.5
He’s like, the exact opposite of Goku in almost every way.

He’s not obsessed with fighting like his dad and if it wasn’t for constant threats, he’d be content living a normal life with his family and scholarly pursuits even at the expense of his fighting potential being wasted.

His transformations are also completely different since while Goku uses endless Super Saiyan variants w/ God Ki and Ultra Instinct, Gohan phased out of Super Saiyan forms in favor of his Ultimate Gohan state and now Gohan Beast and he uses a combination of Goku and Piccolo’s techniques which is only natural given he learned from them.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

y0vq93tozc461.jpg

non-canon but it’s something lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back