OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0551.gif

:skully

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
So long as it doesn’t involve trading her in exchange for freeing fucking terrorists like Viktor Bout that will ruin and end far more lives than this one dumbass that took drugs with her to another country and is now paying for it, I’m fine.

An arms dealer known for supplying weapons to terrorist groups allowed to go free once more, and we get back an ungrateful brat that hates her own country, or at least she did until she got a taste of the real world getting incarcerated in Russia and realized just how good she actually had it here. Now I bet America and the National Anthem she repeatedly disrespected all must sound pretty sweet.

Last edited:

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Managed to look at some of my old Mha posts. I mentioned how if Izuku gets some bs quirk like healing or something (people were talking about how it would make sense or would have a weakness because Hori loves to make sense:mjlol) it would show that people are willing to defend anything Hori gives them and prove that Izuku of the 6 paths was a mistake. A certain nibba (OS I think) mentioned that the people who think that haven't been right so far. Statements that aged like milk :skully , it's good to be right :mjlol.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
As far as the healing bullshit goes. As far as I'm concerned Fajin, the Blackwhip handwrap armor combo counts. Complete bullshit that prevents Izuku from suffering from the one consequence his quirk has and its topped off by his arms not breaking because he's built different now :giogio.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
i actually doubt she would admit it, only believe if i saw it
It’s why I really don’t feel sorry for her. Especially with how avoidable this all was for anyone less stupid. Don’t take your vape shit to countries as harsh with their laws as Russia. Your not in the nice US anymore.

But hey, at least she won’t be hearing the National Anthem again any time soon where’s she’s going

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back